Yuvraj: Soon maa very soon bas kuch din aur main usse apne dil ki baat bata dunga.

Vasundhara: Jo bhi karna thoda jaldi karna you have not that much time in your hand boy!

Now the leaving days are coming so the restlessness of yuvraj and adhira is also increasing. Adhira was in dilemma that whether she should confess her love or not and yuvraj was finding the right opportunity to confess his love, but they are unaware about the upcoming storm which going to ruin the happiness of these two souls. 

Last 2-3 days are left and people are shooting the film then suddenly one day there is raining badly and they have to stop the shooting because weather was turning very bad, all the crew members were wrapping the work, sundar was also helping them he was literally shouting to everyone,

Sundar: PACK UP! PACK UP! pata nahi kitni baarish aur hone wali hai saara sheher doob gaya (he goes towards adhira and says) Madam aapke route mein traffic jam hai baarish ki wajah se, ek kaam kariye aap aaj yahi ruk jaaiye kal hum shooting vaapis shuru kar denge.

Adhira: Bahut bada jam hua hai kya?

Sundar: Yes madam, saare raaste paani se bhare hue hai and aapki gaadi bhi nahi le jaa sakte waha bahut paani bhara hua hai.

Vasundhara: (to adhira) Why don't you stay here beta?

Vinay: Haan beta ruk jaao bahar bahut baarish ho rahi hai aur tumhari BMW gud-gud karke paani mein doob jaayegi (with that everyone laughs) aur phir kal hum dono ka scene bhi toh hai saath mein milke practice karenge.

Vasundhara: (she stops vinay and says) Adhira kapde change karlo and fresh ho jaao main tab tak dinner ki taiyaari karti hoon okay (she smiles)

Adhira: Okay aunty!

Later vinay came with his portfolios and started narrating each photos to adhira. Yuvraj, yashika and vasundhara they were seeing the scene which made them laugh and they pitied the state of adhira because she has to bear his father with some crazy photos and useless talks and adhira being the polite kid she was listening all the talks of vinay without uttering a word.

In the kitchen,

Vasundhara: (to yuvraj) Fridge mein ek bhi sabzi nahi hai sukhi hari mirch aur 2 tamatar ke alawa.

Yuvraj: No problem maa main lekar aata hoon

Vasundhara: Cabbage aur Cauliflower ke alawa kuch bhi lekar aana agar ho sake toh chicken le aana, adhira ko aaj hum apni style ka khaana khilate hai.

Yuvraj: (dramatically) Waah aaj ghar mein chicken banega, aapse yeh umeed nahi thi maa, aaj heroine ghar pe aayi hai toh aap special khaana bana rahi hai aur jab hum bolte thay ki accha khaana banao tab aapne nahi banaya, very bad maa aapne abhi se party badal li.

Vasundhara: (hits his shoulder) Zayada drama karne ki zaroorat nahi hai jaldi se saaman leke aa

Yuvraj: Haan jaa raha hoon na maar kyun rahi ho

Vasundhara: Ayee sunn bahar baarish ho rahi hai raincoat pehen ke jaana

In the hall, vinay was doing his acting and was showing to adhira and yashika and poor souls were getting bored with the acting of vinay. He was talking and talking about his acting talent and they both were listening his talks with bored expression, they literally finding the ways to escape this pure torture. Suddenly Yuvraj comes there with his bike's key and raincoat, ready to go out.

Yuvraj: Accha maa main aata hoon saaman leke.

Adhira: Hey where are you going?

Yuvraj: I am going to the supermarket.

Adhira: I'll come with you

Yuvraj: What? lekin kyun?

Adhira: Please main bhi chalungi (she signs him towards his father and requests with her eyes to take her with him to escape this torture)

Yuvraj: Nahi, nahi agar kisi ne tumhe vaha dekh liya toh problem ho jaayegi.

Adhira was upset she really wanted to go and hopefully yashika comes to her rescue and gives her a raincoat to cover up herself and with that yuvraj had to take adhira with him. They both go to the supermarket to buy the necessary things and spent the time with each other with laughing and giggling, yuvraj was mesmerised by this adhira the carefree and chirpy one, the one who has nothing to do with the outer world, she was just happy being out jusl like a kid and he was also happy to see her like this. When they goes to the billing counter the person who was making the bill identifies adhira and was shocked to see the celebrity at his supermarket and with that many people gathers their listening the commotion and adhira takes the hand of yuvraj and runs from there with him. Finally they reached the house but something was there between them a unknown chemistry a desire and a passion towards each other which can burn the soul.

Adhira: (she shoutes) Aunty!!!!

Vasundhara: Baap re bheeg gaye na tum dono (to yuvraj) saara saaman le aaye na, chicken laaye? 

Yuvraj: Haan maa le aaya!

Adhira: Aunty! You know what I had a great time

Vasundhara: Really!!!

Yuvraj: Haan vaha pe logo ne isse pehchan liya aur hume vaha se bhagna pada

Vinay: Aree baatein baad mein karna dono bacche bheeg gaye hai inhe towel do aur jaao jaake change kar lo agar adhira bimaar pad gayi toh kal shooting ruk jaayegi.

Vasundhara: Haan tum dono jaao aur kapde change kar lo

Later, yuvraj was setting the plates on the dining table wearing white kurta payjama looking as handsome as ever and adhira steps down towards the dining table wearing a baby pink shorts and a sleeveless top with wet hairs and yuvraj was rooted to his place seeing her like this, she was looking like a cute seductress and he holds the desires for her. she was the enchantress to him and she was doing so many thing to his thoughts which he can't explain to anyone. He was controlling his desires and a urge to kiss her senselessly. 

Yuvraj: (to himself) Yeh main kya soche jaa raha hoon, its so wrong on my part, maana ki main adhira se pyar karta hoon par yeh iss tarah mere samne aayegi toh mere liye apne emotions control karna difficult ho jaayega. She is doing something to me without any extra efforts. Oh God please let me be sane for time being.

Adhira: (to herself) He was looking so handsome ki acche acche actors fail hai iske samne, I was literally ogling him just like a moth who was attracted towards fire. He was evoking so many emotions inside me, jo muhje kabhi ronnie ke saath feel nahi hue and here I was getting affected with each and everything which is related to yuvraj. I know and I admit that I love him and want to spend my rest of life with him par samaj nahi aa raha hai ki yeh baat usse kaise kahu. I know he hates the celebrities will he able to love me the way I love him. Oh God give me strength to face him and to confess him my love.

To be continued.....................