"Wassup, Kyn?" I asked, closing the hotel door to all the chatter out in the hall from my teammates.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "Izzy sent me this weird IG message, wanted me to show it to you. I don't really know what it means, but it sound like she buggin'. There's an attachment that's loadin' with the pictures from the volleyball game that were sent back for the school's e-newsletter. The wifi's ass here."

"Wifi's ass everywhere," I shrugged, taking the phone from her.

Constance joined us, peeking over my shoulder and not hiding the fact she hugged me from behind. I didn't even glance up to register what Kynlee's expression might say. "Who even reads the school's newsletter?" I mumbled, pulling up Izzy's message.

"Somebody's reputation was ruined in that court that day," Constance read out loud, anger leaking into her voice. "Fuck she tryna say?"

"Too much. She bein' petty," Kynlee frowned.

I shook my head, glancing back at Con. I already knew why Izzy sent this. Those fake messages. Were they already floating around? Would she wait until we got back to Houston to do something?

"Wanna tell me what's goin' on?"

"A whole lot, and another person added to rhe equation ain't gon make things any sweeter for me and Constance," I sighed. "Thanks for showin' us, Kyn. If she sends you anything else, lemme know."

Kynlee nodded, going to the door and turning thr door knob to leave, "Congrats on...the two of you, by the way," she sent me a smile.

As soon as the door closed, Con started pacing the room, completely neglecting her packing process. "I knew we shouldn't have...fuck. How did she even find out we were gettin' close again?"

"People talk," I sighed. "She's pissed because a lot of things. The party, probably for one. Because she had stopped messin' with me after we broke up."

"Because her n-

"Don't go there, Con," I said firmly. "Even if the messages come out-

"No even if the messages come out, what if it affects my schoolin' or something?" she demanded.

"Or yours, for that matter," she added.

"Well, if you're done with me, break it to me before we leave Houston then, Con. I'd appreciate that."

That way I could use the ride back to get over my feelings. Even though I know a few hours wouldn't do the trick.

"Get on the bed, Vee."

I met Con's eyes.

"What...?"

"I said get on the bed, Vee. We got some time before the bus comes."

I started taking off my clothes, the ones I had just put on, throwing them onto my bed as I climbed on hers. Constance stripped at the foot of the bed, then went over to that bag I had opened on accident.

She pulled out that brown thing, I had forgotten its name. "You wanted to see what this did, right?" she asked, her voice quiet. I nodded, biting my lip at how intense Con had gotten.

She sat on the bed and gestured for me to crawl over. She grabbed me roughly and laid me across her lap.

I tried lifting my head up to look at her, but her cold fingers pressed my head back down.

"Count with me as I use the flogger."

"Wha-

"One," the flogger stung my ass as we said the number together.

"Two."

I tried moving a little, and Constance lightly trailed it up my back, making me shiver. "We're still, aren't we?" Con asked. "Mhm," I whispered.

"Three," we both said, and I moaned.

Any more numbers and my ass would be raw with pain. This type of hurt was okay. It felt nice. And it wasn't scarring me. This was fine. This was good-

"Four," we whispered.

"We're only goin' to ten." Only to ten! "Since it's your first time, correct?"

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Five."

Less time in between each hit.

"Six."

"Constance," I moaned.

"Seven."

"Eight."

I gripped her leg, pulling myself up. We have to stop.

"I'll stop," she whispered, and sat it down besides her. She pulled me onto her lap in a sitting position, starting to kiss on my neck. "I've wanted to do a lot of things to do, Vee," she exhaled, her mouth smelling like the sweet smelling toothpaste she used.

"I'm wet," I revealed, grabbing her hand and letting it rest there. "Do you wanna play with me, daddy?"

"Master," she corrected me, laying on her back.

I sat on her legs, confused as she laid there, her titties laid out nakedly as she watched me expectantly.

"On here," she tapped her mouth.

I crawled over the rest of her body, resting myself on her mouth.

"You tryna make the most of this time then, huh?" I smirked.

Comment