THREE

Constance

After class, I headed to the library, finally checking on Coach Wang's message after I text Angelle where I was. Yeah, I know we not together together, but it's still some aspects to our master-submissive bond that often times resemble something more. She likes to know where I am, and I like to know where she is too. I pulled out my phone.

Coach: clark. its been a minute. 👋🏻

Me: hey coach 👋🏽

Coach: i got a proposition for you, if you're up 4 it

Me: wsp?

Coach: after school today i need someone to come by and pep the girls up. practices aren't going too well and i'm scared about our first game of the season. i know you graduated last year but i feel you could be a good role model to them.

Me: how? i didn't end up getting my scholarship...

Coach: that doesn't matter just say something to inspire these girls please ❤️

Me: i'm heading to work right now. i had to pick up someone else's shift, my last class today ends at 4:25, then my actual shift goes from six to nine.

Coach: maybe thursday?

Me: saturday i would be free 🤷🏽

Coach: sounds good to me. make me proud out there at whu clark 👍🏻

The rest of my day went by in a monotonous blur. Nothing great nor totally bad happened, and after my last class, I swung by Angelle's place to pick her up so that we could go to work.

"Martin wanted you to reorganize the books, remember? And I handle check out," she smiled at me sweetly, fluttering her lashes.

"Nahh, Martin said no such thing. You just want me to do all the hard work," I laughed.

"Maybeee."

"Maybe not," I said, turning up the radio.

"You know what I left? My fucking cotton candy. I'm not getting through my shift without it," Angelle complained.

"I gotchu. But you gotta run back in to get it so we don't be late. Ass don't need allat nic anyways."

"Shut it!" she yelled, running back into her place as I pulled back around in the lot. Four minutes later, we were back out on the road, heading to the library so we could keep noodles, sour patch kids, microwavable lasagna, and blue Gatorade on our tables.

"Any plans for the weekenddd?" Angelle asked curiously, sliding her hoodie over her head and sitting with her knees up, no seat belt.

"Yeah. My old coach messaged me talking bout she want me to go and talk to the girls back at school."

"You used to play basketball right?" she asked, the scent of candy filling the tight space of my car as she exhaled.

"Volleyball," I corrected her.

"Damn. You was out there wearing them tight ass shorts and bending over? You a lil slut, huh?" she joked, smirking.

I smacked my hand down on her thigh. "Nahh, you my slut."

"Mhm," she nodded, trying to keep a smile off her face.

"Don't make me turn this car back around, Angelle," I warned. "I see yeen learn yo lesson when I had you face down in them sheets."

"I didn't," she agreed, biting her nail a little, "I think I need to learn my lesson again, Master."

I chuckled lowly, eyes trained on the road.

A woman biting her nail gone do it fa me every time.

"My house. After work. No panties," I told her.

"What if I wear them anyways?" she shrugged, tapping her fingers on her kneecap.

I fought back from pulling over and taking her to the backseat now, instead...bouncing my left leg and shaking my head. "I'm gonna put your soaked panties in your mouth, I'm gonna tie your arms to the bed frame, and I'm gonna show you who's in control."

"Dang, I better behave at work then, huh?" Angelle smirked, biting her bottom lip.

"I'd like to think you would," I glanced over at her.

Pulling up at the library, I left my keys with Angelle since she wanted to get her buzz before she walked through the doors. I made sure my black slacks and dark blue library shirt was straightened in the reflection of my car before I walked in, self consciously touching the greased cornrows I did the night before as I entered the brisk A/C of the building.

Comment