I'm Mickey Mouse (Sam X Reader 6)

Sam X Reader 6

Imagine Sam coming home drunk

You sat in the bunker waiting for the guys to come home from out having a drink. They had just successfully taken down the biggest vamp's nest the guys have ever seen. The guys offered for you to come along, but you declined since you kinda didn't like drinking. Although you did do it on occasion.

You heard the Impala pull up outside and you waited at the door like a happy puppy glad to see its owners after a long day. Then you heard the guys' footsteps draw louder before the big metal door had opened. "Hi guys!" You chirped.

"Hi {Y/N}." Dean said.

"Hello {Y/N}, you look very pretty tonight," Sam slurred.

"Dean. You got Sam drunk?" You asked a bit bitterly, you did not like to see your boyfriend drunk. It was hard enough with him almost being a foot taller, but then to have him drunk on top of it, it was not a good idea.

"I may or may not have gotten him drunk," Dean said scratching the back of his neck. Sometimes you were like a mother to Dean and it was rather funny since you were shorter than him and younger, but only a year or two. You made fun of him for being older and you called him an old man from time to time. It was funny, since he did not really have any good comebacks.

Sam just about fell down the stairs and you went to try to catch him. Then you helped him down the rest of the steps and all the way to the room you guys shared. Once you got in the room, you helped Sam get dressed into pajamas which was a bit of a pain.

"Oooh, look at me, I'm Mickey Mouse, the head of an evil corporation." Sam slurred with your bra on his head. You laughed at him, but then you had taken the bra off his head.

"Come on Sam, let's go to bed." You stated calmly.

"But I don't want to," he whined like an upset child.

"It is getting late," you persisted. Sam finally had decided to cooperate with you and you went to lay down next to him. He then had started to scoot over and started to cuddle up to you. You had started to move away from it, you were a bit upset that he was drunk and starting to act like this.

"Sam, please get off of me," you tried pushing him away.

"But {Y/N}, I love you." Sam stated. You groaned and kept trying to pull away.

"Please, just get off of me." You snapped. Sam finally loosened his grip and you got up to walk out of the room. Then you headed off to the kitchen to grab something to drink so you could clear your mind. You grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the table in the room. You started to sip at it till you felt yourself fall asleep.

You felt a pair of arms pick you up and away from the table, and you were carried bridal style to somewhere. You opened your eyes and saw that Sam was the one carrying you back to the room. "Hello sleepy," he commented as he came into the room you two shared. You smiled weakly back at him as he set you down on the bed.

"Why were you asleep at the kitchen table?"He added.

"You were drunk and trying to cuddle up to me, so I left to get a cup of coffee."

"I am sorry {Y/N}, I did not mean to and you know it."

"I know, it's okay, it happens."

"Well it doesn't seem like it." Sam said engulfing you in a big hug. You shrugged and held him back. Just recently, it had been really hard for you, it was a lot of crap with your ex. And Sam was there for you as much as he could be with him and Dean leaving all the time.

You just sat there in Sam's warm embrace for a while till you got hungry. You both had agreed to get up and get something to eat and he said he would make breakfast to make it up to you.

You chuckled at the idea because Sam was not much of a cook, between the two boys, Dean was more of a cook. It seemed odd to you that Dean would be the cook since it didn't really seem to fit his personality, but then again he was a teddy bear at heart.

You watched Sam make breakfast as he talked with you, then Dean had walked in, in his dark blue robe.

"Good morning Dean," you warmly smiled.

"Good morning {Y/N} and Sammy, you making breakfast for me?" He laughed.

"No, I did not know you would be awake, I thought you would still be dead asleep." Sam commented.

"Fine, I'll just make something for myself then." Dean groaned. A smile spread across your face as you finally found your peace with the boys and this was the start of a very good morning to say the least.