Pained Words (Dean X Reader 2)

Dean X Reader 2

Imagine Dean talking to you after a rough day.

Possible trigger warning.

You hid upstairs in your room at the bunker after a terrible day at school. All the words everyone told you lately kept spinning through your head. You tried not to let them get to you, but it was no use.

Once you thought you had enough you into the bathroom, tears running down your face. You slammed the door behind you and locked it behind, then you dug through your drawer of private stuff. Sam and Dean were well aware to stay away from it because it was your private property.

After digging around for a bit, you found the item were looking for, your blade. You thought for a minute, then pressed the cool blade against your skin. You watched the blood bubble to the pale surface.You kept going until a small chunk of skin was covered in blood. All of a sudden you heard someone banging on the door and you dropped your blade. "{y/n}, open up!" You heard Dean hollar at you. You scooted to the corner of the bathroom out of fear and you just sat in the corner. About a minute later the door was kicked open and you saw Dean standing there. Dean's eyes connected with yours immediately, as you watched them filled with sadness. And to be honest, it crushed you to pieces to see him look at you like that.

"{y/n}, why did you do this to yourself?" He asked as he rushed over. You blankly stared at him in response, and not wanting to say anything. "{y/n}, say something!"

"What do you want me to say Dean? I hate myself!" You cried as he helped you clean up.

"I don't see how you hate yourself, you are beautiful to me," he sighed.

"Thanks, it means a lot coming from you." You said before hissing as Dean pressed the damp rag to your skin.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Its fine, you are trying to help." You said.

After Dean bandaged you up, you guys sat down to watch a movie. You felt Dean's eyes on you most of the time like you were a glass doll about to shatter into a million pieces. You pushed that thought to the back of your mind and laid down in his lap. Dean was surprised, but then he got comfortable with it and he seemed to be enjoying it. He got so comfortable that he ran his fingers through your long hair, in which calmed you down.

You closed your eyes and listened to the movie, after a few minutes you heard Dean say, "I love you."

"I love you too," you said looking into his candy apple green eyes. You saw a smile tug at the corner or his lips as he held you like he did not want to let you go. At this moment you did not want him to let you go, and you wanted him to be yours. Now you really truly believed that he wanted to be with you, just seeing him care for you proved it. You never really thought Dean to be the romantic or boyfriend type, but you felt like it would work.

After the movie ended you got up and turned it off. As you walked back your eyes connected with Dean's, then you said, "okay, what are we?"

"Well, I don't know, what would you like us to be?" He asked scratching the back of his neck, nervously.

"I would like to be your girlfriend, but, uh, if you don't want that, I understand." You trailed.

"And I would like to be your boyfriend." He smiled.