Little Surpises (Dean X Reader 3)

Dean X Reader 3

Imagine Dean having a surprise for you.

Dean and Sam just walked back in from being on a hunt and you were curled up in the living room, waiting patiently for them to get back. You sat there looking at some magazine that you had laying on the coffee table.

To you it was surprising that they came home early from a hunt. They never really came home early and were always really tired. "Hey Dean," you chirped, getting up to hug him. Sam had wandered off immediately, so you could not say hello to him.

"Hi {y/n}," he said wincing in pain.

"What happened?" You asked frantically as he lifted up his shirt. You looked at the wound on his lower abdomen and for a second you mentally drooled, but then you took him into the bathroom to get cleaned up. You helped slide his shirt off, tossing the bloody shirt aside. Next you had him sit down whilst you grabbed a washcloth to put soap and water on.

You gently pressed the cool rag to his skin, he hissed in pain as you cleaned the wound. You said sorry as you kept helping.

"Thank you." He said.

"Welcome Dean, but there really is no real reason to thank me. I love helping you," you smiled.

"I know, but I am going to thank you either way and you are going to like the surprise I have for you." He smirked.

"You have a surprise for me?" You asked shocked as he nodded. You kept smiling as you finished helping clean him up.

Once he got all ready you two went out to the impala right away. He would not tell you anything about what he was doing, and it had frustrated you a bit. You never really liked surprises at all and you never really had to deal with surprises much to begin with.

After a few minutes of driving the car slowed down and you heard as the car went onto a dirt road. You could see that you were in a forest of some sort, but you could not really identify where you were. You began to wonder why in the world why Dean would take you her and to be honest, you were a bit scared. You knew that Dean would never hurt you , it was more of a human instinct and you pressed the thought to the back of your mind as the car stopped.

Dean had gotten out of the car, coming over to open your door, you smiled as you got out as Dean grabbed something out of the backseat of the car. You stood there watching as he walked in front of the car and spread the blanket over the ground, then he sat down, patting the space next to him. "Dean, why are we here?" You asked.

"Well, from what I remember a while back, you told me that you liked star gazing." He said.

"Oh yeah, I remember when I told you that." You chuckled as you sat down next to him on the blanket. He moved closer to you and you looked into each other's eyes. After what seemed like a lifetime of gazing into his eyes, you kissed him, it felt right, like this might spark something great. You felt like this could really work between you two and it filled you with excitement.

You broke the kiss and smiled at Dean with the utmost pleasure. "So, uh, {y/n}, will you be mine?" Dean asked.

"Of course," you smiled as you scooted closer to him and laying down on the ground. Dean followed suit and put his arm around you, whilst you breathed in his intoxicating smell.

"I could lay here forever." You sighed, shortly after that you felt your eyelids get heavy with sleep. You gave up on the war of trying to stay awake and you fell asleep.

You felt someone carry you into the bunker as you slowly awoke. You opened your eyes to see Dean looking down at you whilst carrying you. "Well hello there." He flashed his million watt smile.

"Hi," you yawned as he kept carrying you. It wasn't long till you two came into his room and he set you down on the warm bed. You turned toward him, asking him if you could borrow one of his shirts to sleep in. He nodded as he tossed you a shirt and you got changed into it. You could feel his eyes roaming all over every curve and scar on your body. You quietly chuckled to yourself at the thought of someone actually checking you out and it being Dean of all things. Then you slid into bed with Dean laying right beside you; you broke the silence by saying, "I know you were checking me out."

"No I was not," he said turning a crimson red.

"It is okay if you were, I don't mind it." You laughed.

"Oh... Okay." He said a bit relieved. You playfully rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek before falling asleep in his warm embrace.