Dancing Like No Ones Watching (Dean X Reader 5)

Dean X Reader 5

Imagine Dean coming home early.

The guys went out on a hunt and stayed back at the bunker by yourself. You were glad to finally be home alone for once since it felt like the guys were breathing down your neck recently.

So you took the opportunity to turn on some of your music, Dean always gave you shit for the music that you had listened to. Granted you do listen to some of his music from time to time, but you like your own selection.

You grabbed your iPod and plugged it in to the dock you had that sat next to the bed. Then you scrolled through your iPod for a minute or so till you found the perfect song. After the song started to play you jumped on top of your bed and started to dance. Not forgetting to sing all the lyrics as loud as you could, even though you were not perfect at singing, but in your mind you are perfect. Once it came to a break in the middle of the song you were laughing at how crazy you were getting.

You kept singing and dancing all until Dean bursted through the door and you jumped off the bed, with a beet red face. Dean could not help but laugh at your embarrassment and you shyed away. "That was cute {Y/N}," Dean said.

"Yeah no." You said burying your face in your blanket. Then you felt your bed dip down, you thought Dean sat down at the end of the bed. Soon after that you felt a pair of hands try and remove the blanket from your face, in which you let them remove it.

"What? You going to laugh at me some more?" You commented.

"No, I'm just asking why you are hiding." Dean questioned.

"Because I am embarrassed..."

"I don't see why, you are cute."

"How?"

"The way you danced and sang without a care in the world." He said looking to your eyes as you looked away.

"{Y/N}, I mean it and you are truly beautiful." He added, then you looked back at him. He closed the gap between your lips and his. You scooted back on the bed and he followed back with your lips still connected. His hands were wandering down your sides with the most delicate touch. Just then you heard someone cough and you broke away from him. You could see Sam standing in the doorway awkwardly with his mouth open to say something. "Uh, was I interrupting something?" He observed.

"No, not at all," Dean said with his voice laced with sarcasm.

"Okay, well, Cas and I were wondering if you guys wanted to go grab a bite to eat." Sam offered.

"Sure, give me five to get changed," you interjected.

"Okay." Sam said walking out of the doorway. Then Dean turned to look at you with a question hanging on his lips, ready to spring out. But before Dean could utter a word you said no and tried to push him out of the room. Right before he left your room he looked defeated and a bit hurt.

You grabbed clothes from your drawers and threw them on, all with that look haunting your mind. You thought, 'did Dean really like me?' You shook your head at the thought because you thought someone like him would never fall for someone like you. But there was still that possibility as you walked out into the living room. Everyone had gotten up and you all followed out into the Impala, Dean hopped into the driver's seat and you sat in the back with Castiel.

You stared out the window as the dark landscape passed by you. At this point time seemed to slow down as thoughts spun in your head, not hearing the conversation the guys were having.

The car slowed down into a parking stall and everyone got up. Dean then had said, "I'll catch up with ya, I am going to talk to {Y/N} for a bit." You looked at him and swallowed hard, you did not really like admitting feelings for anyone at all.

"So," you started.

"So did that mean anything to you?" Dean mentioned.

"Yes, it did." You spoke just above a whisper.

"Okay, I was worried that meant nothing to you and this was just a hopeless case." He sighed.

"Dean, this is not and never would be a hopeless case." You replied.

"Does this mean that you would like to be my girlfriend?" He wondered and you nodded. You hugged him and he picked you up, spinning you around. Then you two had walked into the restaurant hand and hand, smiling wider than ever.