fire

Trees on fire..no evrithing! Evrithing was on fire! Taufan who was already badly hurt had to get fresh air. But it wasn't possible. There's no way out! Evribody was suffocating.. yes even blaze himself. There was not a lott of air animore left so they had to leave!

But how?! They weren't bigbrained as solar, or a intelligent person like gempa! No. They were trouble makers.. the trio that just love to make trouble but also have there fun! Like: teasing, pranking, and somthimes even destroying things!

They dit this cus they had fun..they never knew it will end up having to be scared of evrithing! They wanded a warm bed! The care of the other brothers! Taufan really wanted to be taken care off sinds he got hurt. It was painfull yes.

He wished for somthing that might never return... blaze missed to have the calmness of his brother ice and thorn just missed his smart brother and mama quake the most! They all wanded to be home.. but it could never come true.. it was useless. I miss you guys... is a dayly sentence they say hoping to ones see there older brothers again..they missed them to much.

Evrithing was on flames. It made one watch melt and it was blaze's. His power was now gone until the watch was fixed..but how do you fix a melted watch? Its complicated for sure. They ran arround looking for a way out a place to breath fresh air!

They heard somthing above them but being in this world/place made them scared of the posibilities. "RUN!!" blaze yelled and they all ran awey. But they never knew that there rescuers found the place and were now planning stuff to find them. Thorn lost his hat blaze left his melted watch while taufan lost a little bracelet he made!

Atleast the others would of known that they were there. Taufan: coulnd't breath at some point so thorn made his vines hold taufan. They were getting weaker the more they weren't taking care of eachother.

In the spaceship the others found out..."this planet makes evribody thats in there weak. It has a kind of poisen in the air. The longer you stay the easyer hurt you get" "i hope there okey.." wurried. They were all wurried.

The ttm founf a wierd weapon and accidently shot themself with it and teleported to another planet were there was no air. But luckely they got teleported in an old spaceship.. wait..old space ship? That dint sound good!

They were able to put taufan on a healing bed while the other 2 had to start the spaceship. Taufan could fanelly take care of the wounds.