55 :- Should I tell him the Truth!?

"After ending the call with one of his gang man. Jungkook went back to the kitchen and saw Jin standing while eating making Jungkook chuckle and went towards Jin and back hugged him making jin surprise but soon he giggle cutely while still eating his favorite flavored Cupcakes"

Jungkook:- you done eating.

"Jungkook spoke with a low voice and kiss on Jin's neck who nods his head and turns around, facing Jungkook"

Jin:- Just this one. Then we can go.

"Jin said cutely munching his last cupcake"

Jin:- Lets go now Daddy!!

"Jin said finish eating his cupcakes while Jungkook sigh and say'

Jungkook:- Are you going to call me that all day?

Jin:- Yessss.. Cause I like it daddy.

"Jin Said with a giggle making jungkook sigh. Sure Jungkook loves it a lot, whenever jin calls him that, but hearing jin calling him daddy, turns him on always. And he doesn't wants to lose control and what will hapoen if Jin calls him that infront of someone"

"Jungkook Just chuckle at Jin's puppy cute eyes and took his car keys before starts walking while Jin giggled before taking two more cupcakes from the plate and run after his kookie"

"Jin entered the office excitedly alone. Jungkook has already got inside. They entered separatedly. As Jk don't want people in the office Give eyes at them. When everyone in the office already may know about their relationship by how obvious Jungkook is. Especially the rooftop party and internet where there are many things happend between Jinkook are available for eveyone to know. But jungkook still wants to keep it low. So that now one can bully or insult his baby Jinnie"

"Jin walk Inside happily he become even more happy when he saw his friend ken. He immediately run towards ken and hug him, making ken surprised but happily smile."

Jin:- Kenny.. How are you!..
Ken:- I am fine jinnie..how are you doing?
Jin:- I am always fine.. Ahh I feel like I am here after years hehehe..

"Jin giggled happily while ken also smiled at him, His hands were still on Ken's hands. They were holding each other hands. They are very good friends. Jin likes ken a lot. So for Jin, its normal if ken touch him like a friend. So without knowing anything Jin kept smiling while holding ken's hands, Not untill he felt some angry and fire stare making Jin stop smiling and looked front.. And soon Jin's eyes get widen and he immediately let go of ken's hands while smiling awkward and nervously"

Jin:- Hehehe...I..I will go and work now.

Ken:- Yeah sure bye.

"Ken said with a smile as he went towards his seat and starts working while Jin took a sign and look front to see his Kookie. Staring at him with red,lava eyes. Jin gave him a soft smile and mouthed sorry to him. Before walking towards his seat and starts walking"