23 - happy but tense

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆
  𝘋𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘯 - 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦
。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆  𝘋𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘯 - 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

Several months have passed since the arrival of the young family in Dragonstone. A quiet time in which Aruna could slowly make peace with herself. She was still plagued by feelings of guilt and a heavy conscience, but with her friends and her children by her side, it slowly became easier.

Not only did Aruna finally find peace, but so did her two children. The two of them were so different and it was not only seen but felt in their behaviour.

The interaction and the new connections with the other children did them good, even if Edith in particular was testing her limits. Perhaps it was also due to their relationship with their real father. Since Edith was here and obviously accepted by dragons, Daemon regularly took her on a flight and tried to teach her everything about the beautiful animals.

Edith knew by now who her real father was.

Aruna had tried to talk to her a few weeks ago and told her the whole truth. She had told her daughter everything and revealed what had happened back then. The born Tyrell thought her daughter was old enough to know everything and besides, Daemon wanted Edith to know at last.

But to everyone's surprise, Edith was neither angry, sad or even surprised at the news. The girl had listened intently to her mother and asked questions. She had been very curious to finally learn something about her mother's past.

She had been silent for a short while, then took a deep breath and told her mother that she already knew that Daemon was her father. Edith had always felt that she was different. She had never got on with Brandon, had never been a fan of the cold and she was so much different from the Starks or her brother. She had also always been different from her mother and when they had travelled to Driftmark to pay their respects to Lady Laena, she had immediately felt a connection to Daemon. During the time they spent together she recognised the similarities in character and appearance.

And at the recently since they all lived in Dragonstone, Edith finally felt at home and connected with other people.

Aruna loved how the relationship between Edith and her father developed and also how Daemon had accepted Cassian immediately and treated him like his own child. But still she always stayed behind anxiously when the two of them went outside.

Rhaenyra and Laenor were also let in on the secret of the paternity of Aruna's first child. Together, the four adults had come up with a plan so that Daemon could also officially and quite publicly acknowledge Edith as his daughter. But it was still a long way off.

She had also realised that Brandon Stark would always be a part of her life and she had accepted that. She had also strongly resolved to tell her children about the cruel man and his deeds when they were older. Aruna wanted to keep the image of a good man in Brandon for a while while the two of them were still children who should enjoy their childhood.