After I was done cleaning my mouth I look at Sani who was just standing there trying to read my face. Which she didn't have to do since I was about to tell her everything, I really need her help to avoid Raine right now.

"I slept with Raine," I said quickly avoiding eye contact with her.

I just know she's smiling ear to ear.

"Oh my god, you're fucking with me right," Sani said in an amusing voice.

I sighed looking down before hearing her burst into laughter like she was told the funniest joke ever.

"What happened to you're not a home wrecker," Sani said between laughs

I frown getting frustrated.

"Okay I'm sorry, how was it like was it worth it," she asked wanting the details now but I was not in the mood for that

"Yea" I mumbled which only make her laugh more

"You just don't know how proud I am like no fr," she said

I bet. Queen of home wrecking

"Okay now that you've got your laughter out can you help me avoid her and tell Taya that I left," I said trying to think of a ways to escape

I just wanted to save myself the trouble of dealing with her also I just know Zy'Ria is probably with her too. Which would only make me nervous as hell and paranoid about her finding out.

"Damn, you just gonna fuck her and dodge her," Sani said smirking not taking what I'm saying seriously

"Sani she has a whole fucking girlfriend, that is my ROOMMATE," I said a little louder than I anticipated.

" Okay okay come on, I'll just start a random conversation and will just tell Taya you said to text you," she said making me feel much better knowing I can avoid them successfully

"Thank you bestie," I said smiling as we begin to walk out.

I waited for Sani to go over there and get their attention before I started sneaking off, as I got somewhat near the door I peek over there to see only Raine was there no Zy'Ria.

I would've thought Raine would've brought her especially since she seem to be under the weather or depressed.

I turned around to continue to walk out the entrance until my name was called by the last person I wanted to speak to.

"Leaving so soon Dior," Raine said walking up to me with a small smirk.

Even though my mind was still on escaping by running, I couldn't move. Like how the fuck she got over here so fast was I walking that slow.

I really wish there was a way out.

Running would only make it more obvious and plus Raine standing in front of me with this tight dress had me thinking of the morning I saw her naked body.

"Um...um yea I'm feeling a little sick," I said showing a fake smile and trying to play it off.

"Oh no hm maybe I should walk you to your car to make sure you get in safely," she said being overly friendly.

Suspicious

"No I'm fine I can walk myself I'm a big girl" I said starting to walk.

It's like as soon as I begin to walk my knees went weak causing me to tremble a little.

"Yea no, I'll just come. Plus I miss talking to you" she said causing my heart to beat fast.

Miss talking to me?

We barely talked, the most conversation we had was before we fucked. She was up to something I can feel it. Were her and Zy'Ria going to jump me?

Ugh, that would be the fucking worst right now, but like why? I would hope she know Raine initiated the sex. Ugh please, someone come help me.

"Oh okay," I said giving in hoping this would go quick

"So I can't help the fact to think you have been avoiding me lately," she said looking at me as we step outside

"No.......well yea since you know what," I said just telling the truth

"What since we fucked" she said as she looked at me smirking

Oh lord help me.

"You know you kind of hurt my feelings by avoiding me, it was as if my sex wasn't good usually anyone I fuck be hooked" she claimed as we continued to walk.

"Well I barely remembered that night we were drunk" I said reminding her.

As we got to my car she was just staring at me.

"We can always just do it while we sober too," she said in the most seductive way I ever heard

If she wanted to fuck right here in my car, I would've sadly given it up to her. It's sad how a pretty girl would make me act.

"Look Raine as much of fun that sounds you have a girlfriend, who loves you and this needs to stop especially since she's my roommate," I said seriously trying to fight off the urge

I watch Raine's face fall into a frown as she looked at me, I noticed her whole demeanor change.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound mean I just wanted to " I started off saying feeling bad and the need to apologize.

"No you don't have to say sorry it's nothing to do with you it's just me and Zy-" she began to say but was interrupted but Taya running towards us.

"Hi Dior Sani said you left and I came out here to check," she said as she came up to me

I looked at Raine to notice her staring at Taya but I couldn't read her expression. I don't even know why I cared what her expression was this girl has a whole girlfriend why would she ever be jealous of me with some other girl

"Oh hi Raine, I haven't seen you in a while," Taya said noticing Raine now

They know each other.....interesting.

"Mhmm same to you as well," Raine said in somewhat a rude way.

"I'll be heading back inside, it was nice seeing you again Dior," Raine said before turning around and walking off.

I don't know why but I just felt like Raine was upset and I honestly want to know why.

"Oh you're heading back to campus, I'll ride with you," Taya said looking at me and snapping me out of thought.

I smiled and nod before getting in the car.