CH/9\

/Tuesday, August 15, 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia\

/R A I N E • B O O N E\

I rolled my eyes and made an irritating face expressing, I want Zy'Ria to see that what she was doing is starting to get on my nerves.

We are currently on a date and here she was on her phone not once looking up at me.

"Zy'Ria, can you put your phone down for one minute" I said trying to be patient with her.

It's like she didn't hear a word I said so I just took it upon my self to reach for her phone to take it but as soon as I got up and leaned over she got off of it and gave me all of her attention.

Weird....

"Sorry baby, I was reading comments on my post" She said with a sweet smile.

I pouted and set back in my chair.

"Your Instagram comments is more important then me" I said with a confused face expression .

"Never I just got lost in it, I love that you set this date up and had the whole restaurant rented out to just us" She said smiling ear to ear.

"It was nothing I just wanted to show my baby I love her" i said shrugging my shoulders.

I don't know why but I was so over being here after taking a whole day to plan this shit for us. I may be just overreacting but I know she was not just reading her comments because she typed things to.

It could be her responding to the comments.

"You look so fucking fine like I really just want to go back to your place" Zy'Ria said as she smirk making eye contact with me.

Really. Again after I took my time just to have a proper date with her she just want to fuck. Nothing els no conversation, no how's school going you know starting small talk.

"Yea maybe you will be able to after we have a nice meal" I stated trying to push the feeling of me thinking negative things about my girlfriend away.

It's like ever since i cheated on Zy' Ria it's has gotten hard to see why I'm with her now. I'm seeing that I'm probably the only one putting into this relationship.

I'm the one who pays for our trips, dates, and etc. Of course I'm not complaining it's just our whole relationship she have not once ask me on a date and paid for it, the only time I remember her doing that is before we was officially and she found out I was somewhat wealthy.