CH/8\

/Monday, August 14, 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia\

/D I O R • H A N S\

/D I O R • H A N S\

"Hans, class is over" My professor taped my shoulders causing me to open my eyes.

I didn't even notice I dosed off.

"You know it's not good to sleep doing lecture" My professor continues to say as she walks back to the front of the class.

"I know and I am so sorry, I didn't get enough sleep last night" I said gathering my stuff noticing I had drool on my notebook.

"Oh dear it fine I understand I was an college student too and college is exciting but just make sure you responsibilities is in check and to not sleep during lecture" My professor said as she chuckled a little.

"Yes, I will and this will not happen again" I said walking towards the door.

I hurried out of the class room cause I was just embarrassed. I'm in college now and still doing the shit I was doing in high school.

I grabbed my phone from my back packet to see ten miss calls from Sani, I know she probably heated at me since I promised to go get lunch with her after class.

I honestly didn't feel like going anyways I was drained and still wanted to just go to my room and sleep. The reason I was so tired is because I couldn't sleep peacefully last night, like know my roommate girlfriend is the one I slept with is driving me crazy.

Like this officially labels me as and home wrecker, the thoughts started to cross my mind again.

What if Zy'Ria finds out and wants to cause drama, or what if she make my college like a living hell. Like I don't know what this girl is capable of but I know she is well known on campus.

I don't even know why I'm worried honestly it's not like I'm scared of her I just don't want shit to go downhill.

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize where I was at, I sighed knowing I would have to walk extra steps to get to my dorm.

"Hi, you seem lost do you need any help" I heard a soft female voice speak behind me causing me to turn around.

Fuck this university really have some fine girls.

Her brown skin was glowing and her smile was
contagious, with hazel eyes that was sparklingly I couldn't help but to stare.