CH/6\

/Saturday, August 12, 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia \

/D I O R • H A N S\

"Is you down Dior" Raine asked looking at me.
A few people in the party decided to start a game which was spin the bottle and if you didn't want to kiss the person it land on you would have to do a dare and if you wanted to chicken out you'll have to take a shot with multiple liquor mixed.

So you basically would have to kiss them out get fucked up even more than we was. I was in a giggling state of drunk and when I walk I would stumble on my two feet. For me that was way past my limit.

"Of course I'll play, I want to suck on a girls face too" I said smiling.

"Girl bye-" Sani said laughing as I giggled not know why she was laughing cause I was serious.

"Damn ma is drunk drunk" A boy said as he eyed me.

"Ew" I said fake throwing up but stop when I felt the real thing trying to come up.

"I like pussy, like you" I said smirking

"Damn that's tuff you every had a three some" The guy said causing me want to throw up for real.

"Caleb stop messing with Dior she said what she likes already" Raine said mugging the guy as he smack his lips.

"Yea whatever" The boy said frowning.

"Okay let's start, so who wants to go first" Destiny said looking around the circle.

I was kind of happy that there were only three boys and mostly girl in the circle.

I know what I just said earlier but i didn't want to go first.

"Damn okay I'll go first then" Destiny said when no one said anything.

Destiny spin the bottle and it landed on a girl, I looked over to Sani and tried to hold in my laugh as she pouted wishing it landed on her.

The girl who kissed Destiny spin the bottle and it landed on the guy, I could tell the girl liked guys cause she gave destiny a quick peck while the guy got a full make out session.

"Oooo" I said before laughing

The guy who spin the bottle looked mad since it landed on another guy.

"That would be hot if y'all kissed" Sani teased

"Hell nah I'm not gay move along and give me that dare" The guy said

"Ight bet, I dare you to kiss a dude" Sani said still messing with him.

"Bruh just pour me the shot." The guy said irritated.

"Y'all are to funny, do everyone got a bottle of different liquor" Raine ask

We all nodded before pour all types of liquor in a cup for him to drink on to his next round.

Since no one was next Raine spin the bottle, deep down I wanted it to land on me.

As the bottle slowed down I closed my eyes hoping it landed on me.