CH/4\

/Thursday, August 10, 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia \

/D I O R • H A N S\

I groaned as I felt a heavy body lay on me, waking me out of my deep sleep. I turned around which caused who ever was on me to fall on the floor.

"Ouch" Sani whined as she got up off the hard floor rubbing her butt.

"Ugh, how did you get in here" I said as I turned back around trying get some more sleep since I have class in three hours.

"Girl your fine ass roommate let me in, all I said was I'm you best friend and she said oh" Sani said explaining how she got in.

I just responded with an 'Mhm' cause I was dozing off slowly. That was until I felt coldness hit my skin cause me to plop up and mug the hell out of Sani who held my cover in her hands.

"De' Sani fucking Julia Moses" I gritted as I snatched my cover from her, trying my best not to swing of her tall ass.

"Wow... I told you that's not my name anymore" Sani said whining as she pout and plopped on my bed.

Yes Sani full name use to be De'Sani until her father who gave her that name did awful things to her little sister, so after her mother divorced him Sani wasted no time changing her name since she hated the men guts.

"Okay I forgot when you pissed me off" I said sitting up not even feeling like going to sleep anymore.

"Okay, since your up let's go to this study group that destiny invited me to" Sani said as she smirk at me.

"I guess, since yo' long neck ass woke me up for my sleep" I said pushing her off my bed as I begin to make it up.

"Ouch, your so abusive to me" Sani fake cried as she held my stuff tiger Mr. Rawr.

"Un hand Mr. Rawr" I said with a serious ass face.

Don't ask me why I named my stuff animal that, because honestly I don't know. The stuff animal was an gift from my big sister Mania.
After she ran away when she turned twenty she never contacted no one, not even me.

It's all my parents fault to be honest, since they were also controlling over her to. But unlike her I don't have no where to run off to, and know that I will be take care of there.

"Girl we are 19 and you still got a stuffy" Sani said as she threw Mr. rawr at me making me frown.

"Shut the fuck up" I said holding my stuff animal ears so he wouldn't hear Sani bad mouthing about him.

"Girl bye- hurry up so we can go" Sani said trying to hold in her laugh.

I ignored her rushing me as I grabbed my things to take a shower and walked out my room towards my roommate and I bathroom that we shared.

After an hour I was finally ready and was just rubbing lotion on my legs since I was wearing a skirt.

"God could you move any slower" Sani looked at me causing me to laugh and move my hands slower watching her frown.