The Number One in the mafia community

Emilio's POV

Yeah, my name is Emilio Alexander Ricardo and I am the number one mafia boss in the mafia community.

You must be wondering how I reached that rank, well, it wasn't easy though, I had to do some dirty things and when I mean dirty, I mean, really dirty.

When I was born to my mother Michelle, she wasn't even married to my father who was at that time, the third ranked mafia boss in the mafia society.

My father served under the stray dog gang and the stray dog gang served under the pirate gang.

It was not easy for my old man though as he always used to rant how each of the bosses of the gang will always give him different strict and dirty orders to follow. He was always confused as to how he should serve the two masters without causing trouble for himself.

Gazelle was an old man whom my dad really respected and trusted, he taught me every damn move and every dirty game. He told me that when my dad was sent to get guns from the biker gang the boss of the stray dog gang told my dad to bring him the best guns and the leader of the biker gang as a gift while the leader of the pirate gang told my dad to bring him the best guns and kill the leader of the biker gang.

They went against each other because the boss of the stray dog gang was getting tired and angry from taking orders from the boss of the pirate gang who was an old one eyed man with a sling covering his bad eye. His street name was Pirate.

Gazelle said my dad was his usual moody self when he set out to do the job that the two bosses sent him to do. The boss of the

As the biker gang brought out the silver suitcase containing the guns, my father was searched from his head to his toes. He brought out a small sniper gun that was invented by Gazelle and shot the man searching him and the boss of the biker gang and simultaneously the car in which the boss of the stray dog gang was blew up.

This simple act causes my father to win the favour of the Pirate and he made my dad the leader of the stray dog gang and my father's own gang.

When the Pirate died, my father took over as that was the will stated out by the lawyer of the Pirate as the Pirate had no children because he was impotent.

My father never got married because he was scared of women. I really didn't understand him when I was a kid but I did when I became a teenager.

A brunette haired woman was brought to my dad for him to make out with, when things got heated, the brunette took out a dagger from her bra and stabbed my father on his chest. He was lucky that the stab didn't go in to deep.

Most mafia bosses were said to fall victim to women, a woman's touch, my father used to say is very poisonous and can drive you insane.

Some women were sent as spies to check the weaknesses of your gang, some of your rivals can use young teenager's like that idiot my son brought to my mansion to sleep with, what's here name again? Yeah I remember now, it's Mia.

That's was even the main reason I was angry with my son. He should be careful about the women he brought into my zone.

Some girls could trap you and make you squander your hard earned money on them and worse still, he took a very precious gift from her that is considered sacred and rare by the priest who serve the Almighty God faithfully, the gift of purity.

I know he is still young but he should try to be man enough.

I wasn't the only son or even the only child of my father, my mother wasn't the only mistress.

There were six other mistresses. My mother was poisoned when I was just fourteen years old. After that I lost the little humanity I had left and killed all my siblings, I didn't care the gender they belonged to, after all they killed my mother.

You may think I am crazy and I was maybe punished for killing my fraternal siblings, yeah, but in the mafia world the general slogan is "Overtaking is allowed" and killing is just if you need to survive. If I didn't kill them they would have killed me.

I thought I would continue living like that killing and doing dirty but I found love when I fell in love with Matteo's mother. She was the sweetest creature alive and we only spent five years together after she died twenty-four hours after Matteo's birth.

I don't want to remember the circumstances that lead to the birth of Matteo because everytime I recall that memory I am filled with guilt.

That night....

"Dad"

I snap out of my many thoughts when I hear my son's voice snap me back to reality.