Chapter 28: Stay in the Room

Start from the beginning

Anna smiles and leaves the room. You lower your hands and sit back down on your bed. You almost want to leave just because the girls don't want you to. It's eating away at you. You quickly gulp down the rest of your soup and spring off the bed. You grab your Drakon outfit off of the mannequin and slip into it. You throw the coat onto your body and stand there for a second. You always feel complete when you wear this.

You approach your window and open it up. A nice breeze of Arendelle air hits you. You take a deep breath then exhale. It's somewhat gross with all the mucus, but it's the thought that counts. You jump out the window and extend your wings. You fly down a little bit then get a huge burst of speed when you go up. You fly over Arendelle for a moment then loop back around to the stables. You can see Kristoff and Sven hanging out. You start slowing down and going in for the descent. You're about to land when...

"Achoo!"

You retract your wings prematurely and slam into the ground. You bounce once then hit the interior castle wall. Some dust forms all around the crash site.

"Oh crap!? Hello? Are you okay!?" Kristoff calls out, rushing to the scene.

"Achoo! Achoo!"

Kristoff starts laughing. He waves his hand to get some of the dust out of the area as he approaches you.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?"

You stand up and walk out of the crater. You can see Kristoff still getting the dust out of his face.

"I'm fine Kristoff... achoo!"

"Sheesh, you really got sick. What did you and Elsa do?"

"Nothing... nothing at all."

"Yeah, whatever. Listen, I need to ask you something. It's important."

"Whatever you need," you say, brushing yourself off.

Kristoff fidgets a bit as he attempts to figure out what he wants to say.

"I need you to be my best man."

You aren't really paying attention, so you continue to brush yourself off without really grasping what he meant.

"Best man for what?"

"My wedding."

Your eyes widen and you quickly look up at Kristoff. He has his brow raised and his arms crossed.

"You want me to be your best man?"

He nods. "I really don't know anyone else who I could choose," Sven makes a noise, which Kristoff chuckles at. "You'll be my other best man, buddy. Besides," he turns back to you. "Over all this time I'm proud to call you my friend."

You crack a smirk.

"Alright... I'll be your best man."

You extend your hand for Kristoff to shake. He smiles and fiercely shakes your hand.

"Thanks, I was kind of worried you'd say no."

You raise your brow. "Why is that?"

"I didn't think you'd care about marriage. We all think that way."

"Even Elsa?" You stutter.

He nods. "Why, do you actually care about that stuff?"