Chapter 28: Stay in the Room

Start from the beginning

Your train of thought is broken when someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Just me," a bubbly voice states.

You walk over to the door and open it. Anna is standing there with a tray. There is some soup and hot cocoa on it.

"I thought you could use it."

You smile. "I suppose I could. Come on in Anna."

You open the door even wider to allow Anna to enter. You both start walking into the room.

"Achoo! Achoo!"

"They come in threes," Anna giggles.

"Achoo... thanks..."

Anna places the tray on the bedside table. You grab the bowl and start slowly eating some of it. The steam is doing well at clearing out your nose. Anna sits on the edge of the bed and stares at you as you eat. You notice this and look up at her.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm just looking at how vulnerable our mighty savior can be," she jokes.

"Huh, mighty savior huh? I wouldn't call myself that. More like a man who had something he needed to do."

"Why won't you just take the fame? From here to Corona, people really love you!"

"Cause I'm not that in love with the idea of being some sort of public figure," you bark.

"Oh, speaking of being in love with something-"

Oh god...

"There's something Kristoff wanted to talk to you about. I think he's at the stables right now. You should go talk to him."

Oh... that's not what I was expecting.

"Elsa doesn't want me to leave the room," you mention, taking another spoonful of soup.

Anna chuckles. "I know. Elsa wants me to make sure of that."

"What? She doesn't trust me."

"It's not that, she just knows you're going to try and tough it out. But seeing as how you're allowing Elsa to tell you what to do it's obvious you're a big ol' softy.

You squint your eyes and stare at Anna. She has a big smile on her face.

"I know what you're trying to do... and it's working."

"Ah, ah, ah," Anna says, waving her finger. "You can't leave this room. Even if you do, Elsa's going to be all around town today. You'll get caught. I suggest you just lie here all day."

"But you just said Kristoff wants-"

"I'll send him up later. Just rest for now."

"But I'm fi- achoo!"

"Oh yeah, you're great. Anyway, I promised Olaf I would play with him. You better not go anywhere!" Anna shouts, ferociously pointing at you.

You raise your hands like you're surrendering.

"I won't, I won't. I'll be right here."