Chapter 15: A Drakon's Heart

Start from the beginning

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The carriage arrives at Arendelle, and you are still sleeping. Idonis chuckles at this.

"You know, after we left the Dragon Clan (Y/N) slept for two days straight."

"Really? Why?" Anna asks.

The carriage stops and the doors are opened for you all. Idonis throws you on his shoulder and steps out of the carriage. Anna and Elsa follow. Captain Durr, Kristoff, and a whole ton of guards start walking up to meet you.

"(Y/N) doesn't sleep a lot. Neither do I, actually. We're trained to perform at our peak without much sleep. But when we do get to sleep... well, you'll see."

Everyone stands in front of you. The guards are obviously skeptical of you and Idonis, but they keep their thoughts to themselves.

"My Queen, my Princess," Captain Durr bows. "The council is waiting on your arrival. I have reported everything I saw that happened. They are asking for your view on things. I have also asked your servants to prepare a room for these two. My guards can show them the way."

Three guards walk up to Idonis and size him up. He still has his weapon. You do as well.

"I'm sorry, but we need to take your weapons. It's for security," one guard says.

"No, that's quite alright. They can keep them," Elsa interrupts.

"As you say, my queen."

The guards lead Idonis and you through into the castle and to your room. Elsa watches you go.

"Queen Elsa, may we proceed?" Captain Durr asks.

"Of course."

Elsa, Anna, Captain Durr, and some other guards start walking towards the council meeting room.

As Elsa walks through the halls of the castle she feels nostalgic. It almost feels like she hasn't been here in months. They reach the council chamber and enter. The council goes silent when Elsa and Anna walks in. Elsa and Anna walk sit in their specific chairs. Elsa felt off. She sat in her chair and took a position. Henry looks at the council then looks at Elsa.

"My Queen, Captain Durr informed us of what has happened. But we don't know your perspective. Please, inform us."

"Very well. It started when (Y/N) came into my room for his sword..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Idonis reaches your room.

"Your room is right next to this one. Please, stay in your rooms and don't explore. If you need something, let one of the guards know," the guard says.

Idonis nods and walks into your room. He lays you on the bed and steps away. He looks at the remnants of your clothes. You have no shirt, some gloves, and a beat up pair of the Dragon Clan's pants.

He looks around the room to try and find any clothes for you to wear. He knows you don't care about your clothes, but you need better clothes since you're in a castle. However there were no clothes in the room for you. Idonis shrugs and sits on a chair close to the bed.