Alex: "Russian Warship this is 'War Hero', GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!" he yelled, before hanging up, "Helmsman, Hard Right Rudder, get us as close to that lazy ass bastard as possible!"

Andy: "Yes sir!" I said with newfound resolve.

The Frigate turned around as quickly as possible flying past the Disney Dream at 25 knots, the crew and soldiers cheering the little ship on.

Soldier 1: "Give 'em hell War Hero!!" one yelled.

Disney Captain: "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!" he yelled.

Soldier 4: "WAKANDA FOREVER!!!" he yelled.

Laurien: "Why're they making Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars references?" she asked.

Andy: "They're on a Disney ship," I responded, "comes with the theme."

Alex looked behind to see that 'Gemstone' had also abandoned its post and was charging with us, soon afterwards 'Pirate' turned round and charged with us. They caught up and we charged at 25 knots in an arrow formation.

Alex: "Ok, we have a chance." he said.

Laurien: "It's not that good of a chance though." she stated.

Alex: "Well....yeah ok I admit we're kinda doomed." he said.

Andy: "We're gonna die!" I said simply, "But at least I got to serve alongside you lot!"

This got a small smile outta the crew before Alex went to the internal communications terminal and shouted into it.

Alex: "Doc, get all wounded sailors into the helicopter and have the pilot fly 'em outta here!" he ordered.

Doc: "Roger that!" he said, presumably saluting.

A few minutes later the helicopter flew off towards the Disney Dream full of wounded sailors and service members to drop them off. Alex got on the intercom to talk to the crew.

Alex: "Attention all hands, this is the Captain speaking." he said, "We are currently charging towards the RFS Admiral Nakhimov at flank speed. Our convoy is making a run for it but us escorts are going to stay behind to buy them some time. We shall do what damage we can......but if there is anyone who wants to go, say so now, no one will fault you for leaving."

Silence swept through the ship, a sailor on deck suddenly shouted out.

Sailor 2: "We're with you Captain!" he yelled.

Sailor 3: "Yeah!" she yelled, cocking a 50 cal, "WE'LL FIGHT TO THE LAST BULLET!!!"

Master Chief: "We'll stay with you until this ship sinks to the bottom." he said.

Andy: "Heh, you need a man at the wheel, I'm stayin'."

The entire 70 man crew of the little Frigate shouted out in support, but then a voice cut through the support.

???: "I ain't stayin'!" he yelled.

Laurien: "That's the bastard who abandoned his post last night." she realized, "Oi! What's your damn name sailor!"

Rex: "Rex, but you probably know me by Captainrex2177!" he yelled back.

Andy: "Oh great....." I groaned.

Doc came up to the bridge soon after.

Doc: "Permission to enter bridge." he asked.

Alex: "Granted." he said.