Chapter 11: The Dragon's Tear

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The walk to Tocia city wasn't bad at all. You and Elsa kept someone of a conversation going. You responded the best you could without talking, and Elsa talked about herself. She told you about eternal winter she brought upon Arendelle two years ago. She told you all about how she feared her powers and ended up running away. She created this grand castle of ice and made up a song while doing it.

You remember two years ago passing through a frozen Arendelle and hearing someone singing. There was an ice castle too. You remember it being one of the most beautiful voices you've ever heard. You look over at Elsa and smile. She's a little confused, and tries to hide her own smile. You start thinking of a plan to bring her back to that castle. Maybe she'll like it.

You walk into the city with the intention of going to Idonis' place. He had a diagram of the changes made to the temple during your absence, and a list of guard times. He was oddly prepared for this. You get through the city using the back alleys and such. You know Elsa's presence would draw lots of attention, which you didn't need. Elsa stays close and follows every move you make,

It was simple to make it through the city and into the building. You grab Elsa and jump onto the roof of Idonis' building, then jump down the hatch. Elsa grips you tightly, which makes you blush slightly. Once you land you let Elsa go and walk into the room. It's the same as how you left it. You walk up to a cupboard, which is already open, and search it. There are papers and diagrams, which is exactly what you need.

You pull out the papers and look for and shuffle through them. The temple grounds haven't changed too much, but things are unfamiliar. One paper has your name on it, and is directing you to a place you didn't recognize. It's a spot behind the Grand Master's room. You never knew of any room behind it. But it seems the place you need to go for the Dragon's Tear. Idonis explained it to you back at the hideout.

The Dragon's Tear is supposed to amplify a Drakon's powers when it is placed in the Dragon Sword. It also needs the Drakon's blood, but that part was done years ago. You start to wonder what other secrets are hidden in this room. You get a little excited at the thought and smile. Elsa sees your smile.

"Did you get what you were looking for?"

You turn to her and nod. You kept staring at her for a moment then at the floor.

Sorry Elsa...

She walks towards the door, expecting you to be behind her. You are, but not the way she thought. You deliver a quick and painless blow to her nerves. She instantly falls asleep. You pick her up and lay her on the bed.

I'm not going to lose you too. You're my responsibility, and the temple is too dangerous for you. Huh, that's odd. Why do I feel the need to protect her? It's almost the same as Cass. But... I don't like Elsa. I mean I like her but I don't feel anything for her. Do I? No. It wouldn't work anyway. I'm not nobility. I'm not even integrated into society. I'm an outcast and she's a queen. She deserves someone who could be a proper king, and someone to be there for her. Why am I thinking this? I've only know her for a little while. Oh, whatever. I can think on it later. I have things to do.

You lay your hand on her forehead for a moment before leaving the place. You make sure the door is secure before heading out. You take a breath and jump out of the hole. You quickly dash across the rooftops and exit the city. You look back at the city and smile.