Renjun opened the door to the room and motioned for me to walk in. I felt nervous as I stepped into the room.

There was drinks on the table, I sat on the couch and watched Renjun shut the door behind him

He sat besides me and smiled at me.

(Play music to give a vibe)

"This room is the nicest I've seen before" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I nodded and took in the sight of everything in the room. The romantic vibe and the handsome boyfriend I had. I glanced back at him to find his eyes already on me.

I I slowly followed down with my eyes to his lips.
His lips parted as he noticed I was looking at them.

"I Love you Y/n." He said as he watched me scanning over his lips. Before I leaned forward, I pressed one of my knees on the couch and felt our noses tap as I placed my other hand on his nape. I pressed my lips again this and kissed him.

He kissed back.

N's view:
Back in the bottom floor,
Liv was smoking bubblegum scented vape along with many other people in the crowd.

Doyoung with a glass of wine in his hand, danced beside his beautiful girlfriend. He took off the red shades to get a better look of her as she danced in front of him.

He enjoyed seeing Liv smile after so much pain she had gone through. All those she had lived with up to now were gone. Just Sungchan her brother was the only one left.

He felt nervous being the only one left she had.
A big responsibility over her. Since he knew Sungchan was still a young boy barely getting the grips of adulthood. He felt like he needed to be the eldest of them.

He placed his hand on Liv's hip where she immediately glanced at him. He was going to move his hand away thinking he had made her uncomfortable but instead found her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes.

She was so full of life. He loved it.

He leaned closer and kissed her before moving back to dance with her.

She giggled as she put her hands around his face and she kissed him again. "Doyoung..I know I haven't said it before. But I love you."

Doyoung smiled and nodded. "I love you even more then you can imagine."

In the same crowd, Sarah was dancing and having a good time besides the boy she had just recently had gotten to know. Yang Yang, he was having a good time besides her. Something he hadn't felt in a long time since he always carried the guilt of kidnapping Y/n.