"Yah!! Jungkook~ah!! You didn't tell her." Jimin glared at him but he just simply nodded.

Dude!! This guy is even cold to his bestfriend. You sighed.

You all sat down on the couch. You bought some snacks and beverages for you all.

You and Jimin started talking on some random stuffs completely ignoring the Jungkook who was sitting next to you with a sulking face.

Am I invisible to them? Some mintues ago she was being nervous. And now it looks like they are childhood bestfriends who have met after years. But Whatever I not even interested in their non sense talks.

He suddenly stood up, gaining you both attention.

"What happened? Where are you going?" Jimin asked making you hummed too.

"To my room. Call me when you both are done with your talking." Saying this he left.

"Eh? What happened to him?" You looked at Jimin, confused.

"I don't know. Maybe he has some work. Yeah so where was I?" He looked at you.

"On his secretary." You replied.

"Yeah and after that Jungkook fired her. You know y/n, angry Jungkook is really scary. So I suggest you one thing, which is never make Jeon Jungkook angry." He ended making you nod.

"Yes thank you so much. I will keep this in my mind." You thanked him.

"But I pity that girl. I mean she just spilled coffee on his paper. There was no need to fire her." You pouted.

"I know right. But you don't have to worry y/n. Jungkook is a nice man, except when he's angry." He laughed as you too joined him.

"I must say you're a fun person to talk with. Now let's go and have dinner." You stood up as he did the same.

"Let me go and call Jungkook." He nodded as you went upstairs to call Jungkook.

This time you knocked at his room's door and entered inside. There was all dark in his room, making you frowned.

"Jungkook?" You called getting no response.

"Jungkook, are you in bathroom?" You again called him, still getting no response.

"I think he's in library." You turned around only to shout the very next second, when you saw a black shadow towering above you, making your soul left your body.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! MOOMMM!!" You yelled on top of your lungs and was about to hit that shadow, but being unlucky as you were, you tripped on your foot.

Closing your eyes, you got ready to get embraced by the floor, but your never did.

Feeling a strong arm wrapped around your waist, you opened your eyes and met with an pair of cold eyes, staring intensely at you.

"J-Jungkook?" You said in whisper realising, it was him. He pulled you towards himself, as out of reflex your hand landed on his chest, while he wrapped his right hand around you to prevent you from falling.

You're soo thankfull that the lights were not on, because you're damn sure that by then your face was looking no less than a tomato because of the closeness between you both.

Oh my god. Oh my god. My heart is going to burst out of my chest any second. Calm down, don't make it obvious.

You gulped as you looked back into his eyes that were locked with yours. You could feel your heart hammering against your chest that you feared if Jungkook could listen it.

"I-I a-actually came t—"

"Y/n! Why did you sh--?" You didn't get to complete the whole sentence when the light got switched on and the door swung open, revealing Jimin with a worried look but his expressions soon changed into a smirk when he saw you both like that.

"Opps!! My bad. I thought something happened to y/n. Carry on you both, I didn't see anything." He closed the door and left as you stared at the door dumbfounded.

You looked back at Jungkook as you quickly removed your hand from his chest, standing a little far from him.

Please y/n! Don't you dare to blush infront of him. NOOOO!!!

"I-I actually came to call you for dinner." Saying this, you left his room as quickly as possible.

"Cute." He giggled, but stopped when he realised what he said.

"Wait, What? Did I just call her cute? What am I even saying?" He shook his head and made his way downstairs.

He sat on the chair, beside Jimin.

"Jungkook~ahh" He called him.

"What?"

"What was that? Hm hm?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"It's nothing like you're thinking, she was going to fall so I just helped her." He said with a normal face.

"But you could have helped her with lights on right? So why the lights were off?" He smirked.

"I- just forget it." He looked away.

"Sure." Jimin replied with a cheekily grin. While you on the other hand was still embarrassed to face him.

"Its ok y/n. Take it easy. Just don't look at him that's it." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath but blushed the very next second when you remembered that incident.

"Argh!!! DON'T BLUSH" You whined as you finally made your way out and you served food to them.

"Y/n, you will not eat?" Jimin looked at you.

"I will eat later." You smiled but he shook his head.

"No, eat with us." He insisted but you're not hungry because you just finished a packet of chips, while heating the food.

"No, it's fine. You guys can eat." You stated making him nod as they had their dinner.

All this time, you didn't look at Jungkook, not even a single glance. You could feel his stares on you but didn't look back, once.

"Wow,  the food was delicious and thank you so much for inviting." Jimin smiled as you smiled back.

Bro, it was me who invited you, not her. The younger one thought.

Jimin walked to Jungkook and they both shared a goodbye hug.

Oh I am visible to him now. Thank god.

He hugged him back. "Bye y/n, bye Jungkook" He bid good bye to you both and left.

You closed the door and turned around only to get starled when you saw Jungkook standing behind you.

Does he want me to die? Like dude!! Stop appearing like a ghost everytime.

"Do you want something?" You asked as he stared at you for a while.

"How you know Jimin?" He asked making you quite surprised, because this was the first time, he actually questioned you about someone.

"He helped me when my car got damage. You remember that day in party, when you dropped me to my house?" You stated as he nodded.

"Hm" He hummed and went upstairs, to his room.

"This man is hard to get." You mumbled to yourself, looking at his fading figure.

"Anyway, let's go and eat. I'm hungryyyy"

To be continued.

Hey!! Hope y'all liked it. Will post the next part soon 💗