So, I just ignored that shithead as I walked out of the cabin. He didn't even call me back. Whatever I shouldn't care much about this guy.

After walking through the corridors I already grasped my way out as I remembered it correctly. I had already booked a cab which arrived within 5 minutes,I got into it. After nearly 30 mins journey I was finally home and I became very tensed as I don't know how to manage the situation.

Now the main issue is how will I make my parents agree for this marriage.
If my Ma knows that I, on my own will took this huge step, she will definitely beat me up with a broomstick. So after loving in this world for 22 years ,finally I am going to experience this. My ma do taunt me alot but she never was a violent person. But I'm sure I will be gifted a blueeye after this.

With raising heartbeat and shivering legs I slowly walked inside home hoping that ma is busy in some works.
But I'm the definition of UNLUCKY in the real world so I was greeted with ma who was intently looking at the main door as if waiting for her prey to arrive, and I arrived.

"Ma lastnight we both stayed at Nandu's home." I said.

"Oh then...you didn't even thought to inform me and on top of that you won't pickup my calls.
I have been calling you since lastnight " she snapped at me making me shudder in fear.

"I..I'm sorry ma. It wasn't intentional." I said checking for the missed calls. And there were nearly 10 calls both Nanna and ma made.

"I don't care if its intentional or not!!you should be careful of your safety. When will you grow up. You are always oblivious to your surroundings what if something happens. I've enough tensions now don't come up with new ones." She said angrily.

"Please ma. Dont be angry. I won't repeat it. Like never." I pleaded immediately I could see her eyes softening...a layer of tears covering her yes making them glistening.

Watching the strong woman I've always admired with defeated look ,like a huge weight is on her shoulder made me tear up too.

"Maa...." I called out sobbing.
She immediately hugged me rubbing my head and back consoling me. But I know even she was crying from the way her shoulders was moving and the wetness on my shoulders says it all.

After god knows how much time we both separated.  She ruffled my hair for the lasttime saying
"Now go and run a shower first. Look how are looking rightnow , you are so unhygienic.  Is this how a doctor looks like? "

So now she is back to her usual self.  I'm happy as long as she wont cry again.
Howmuch ever strong a person might be they can never see their family in tears and I'm no different.

"Now go and freshen up" she said pushing me towards the stairs.
I grumpily walked to my room shuffling through the clothes in my wardrobe finally settling for a teal green kurtiset with same coloured trouser.
When I looked at myself in the huge mirror in the bathroom to cringe at my present state.

I was...really ugly. Why didn't Nandu said anything when I was leaving in such state. Shut!!! Even I was in her home I really didn't paid much attention on my appearance.
And I'm definitely not a girl who could post wokeup like this selfies because my usually voluminious waist length hair resembles a used broom. Messy but not beautiful.
And the cudidar I've worn was crumpled as its been a day I've changed my clothes. Thankfully I didn't spilt any drinks on me.
But I'm sure with my current appearances I'll definitely don't make a good fist impression.

And now I wonder how did he even get an idea of marrying me after looking at how messy I am looking.
If I was in his place I would definetely run away from such mess.

Huh...whatever I should change now I thought as I had good bath soaking in my bathtub for an hour which almost made me sleepy but a knock on my door startled me awake.
"What !!!" I let out an irritated voice.

"Mam is asking about you." I heard a voice.
I was not ok with moving away from the warm water...yet unwillingly I got up,soaked myself using a towel then wore a dress as I skipped my skincare routine altogether as I walked downstairs.

'I shouldn't skip my skincare routine like this so routinely...' I thought as I walked past my paintings and anyique pieces along the stairway.

When I asked the servant who just called me she just  said, " Mam didn't ask you to come. She just asked me to check upon you as you were missing for more than an hour."

"Ohh ok...but let me just meet ky mother." I said as I sauntered my way towards their bedroom.

'Now I should confess this marriage thing with my parents.
I don't know when I'll marry, so I should inform my parents prior to that.
But I'm afraid of their reactions.
I did heard their opinions on my marriage before,well not directly but while they were talking with few relatives.
My Nanna was like I won't let her marry until she complete her postgraduation. He was sounding very firm while saying that.
What would be his reaction if I say I agreed to marry a guy? Will he be angry with me? That thought alone brings shudder in my spine.
I definitely don't want Nanna to be angry with me.

Or may be I was impulsive while deciding in marrying him. He is a complete stranger. He is looking fine but who knows what his behaviour might be? He could be a creep or a sadist or even worse a rapist. I don't know anything about that guy.
Just because he is a doctor doesn't mean he is a nice guy.
Remember the movie you watched recently where doctor who was so intelligent, used his intelligence in the wrong way trapping girls. He raped them without even themknowing by making them unconcious. What if he is a guy of that sort???'

My thoughts were running inside my head while I was walking and I was more into the idea of saying no if that guy who took my mobile number calls me and say it was a mistake and have no sorts of relation with him from now on.

Yeah, it's the better idea and even safer one too. I think I should think about another way out rather than doing this unpractical thing.
Even my parents won't approve me doing that, so I should think before working on anything rather than being an impulsive woman like I'm in 20s.
I am grownup now...
I reminded myself.

While I was little away from their room I could hear shoutings coming from their room.
Everything was so incomprehensible, so I without much thought rushed inside.

There Ma was crying her hearts out while Nanna was aaying something holding his head with two palms.
I held Ma as I tried consoling her.
"What happened Nanna?" I asked praying a thousand times that it shouldn't be about that money issue.

"Nothing priya you go back to your room." Nanna said strenly.

"Ma atleast you answer me. I am not a kid anymore. I do want to know." I insisted.

She sighed before saying
"Actually we are facing this issue..." but Nanna cut her off saying " enough!!you don't need to say a sentence."

But Ma beat him to ut showing her palm.
"She deserves to know...
So, the thing is we are in deep trouble. The investment we made putting our everything was ruined. And we need to pay loans, for that we need to sell this house which is the only property left with us. I'm asking him to sell this property but he is hellbent about the memories attached with them. Your childhood and sid's too.
But we should get out of this troubke too right?" She asked expecting me to agree with her in selling our home.

I was speechless.

It's not just a house, for us its a home with so many neautiful memories. I couldn't help but agree with Nanna in this topic.

"Anna...have you told this to him?" I asked.

She shook her head negatively and Nanna said regretfully
"He is now busy in his exams I just don't want to disrupt his studies shoving all this burden to him"

I thought they might have said something to him but clearly it was a no. If he knows about this he will be mad at us.

Now tye only solution infront of me is the guy named Dr.Vedank who wasnt the best man I've seen.

Ok not interms of beauty...I was refering to his behaviour.

And I'm now cent perscent sure of what I'm gonna do.

***
Update after 6 days...I'm sorry for that.
Ill try updating regularly.

Vote.comment.share