𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Like, Daisy knows she looks like hot snatch. It's hard not to, with all the training and the strict meal plan and the fact that she's actually starting to take notice of her appearance. She sees the looks she gets when she crosses campus, because her daily outfits still consist of pro-team jerseys, oversized hoodies, and gym shorts that do nothing to hide what she's got to show. Daisy knows that people stare, that creepy boys take photos, that her professors roll their eyes as she enters the classroom.

But that absolutely does not mean that Allison gets to stuff her into every tiny little Halloween costume she can find, polyester monstrosities that can barely considered as underwear, let alone something worn to a club filled with drunk, sweaty bodies. First it was a schoolgirl get-up that made them both highly uncomfortable, a nurse's outfit that would not fly in a hospital, and a slutty Mulan ("Reynolds, I'm not even Chinese?"). Then, a vampire ensemble that consisted of a waistcoat, cape, and not much else. The last plastic package thrust at Daisy through the changing room curtain is her final straw.

"Allison," Daisy groans, head poked around the velvet divider. "Why do you insist on torturing me? Haven't I been through enough already?"

The blonde scoffs, waves her hand in dismissal. "Shut up. A Fox is a Fox. I'm just trying to show you, and by extent the world, how sexy you are."

"I don't want anybody to know how sexy I am," whines Daisy, crossing her arms tight over her chest. "I don't even want to go out. Have you ever been to that club? I don't think I've washed the smell off since August."

There are several people to blame in this situation, and Daisy refuses to be one of them. If you get right down to the root of the problem, it's the cousins' fault for working there all those years ago. Why they enjoy going back to the hellhole, Daisy will never figure out. And why Neil and Kevin decide to go with them is a whole other ballpark. But because of this, and because of Dan's ridiculous desire to have a united team, or whatever, she's managed to worm her way into their Halloween plans to try and make truce with them.

Of course, Kevin had also asked Daisy if she was coming, so it's partly his fault too. He's been acting so weird recently, walking with her to class and bringing her lunch. It's almost like it was before... back last spring, back when she wasn't lucid half of the time and he wasn't any wiser. Now, she's far too hyperaware of everything to not notice how he's acting, and it makes her skin crawl to think about. But when he'd picked her up from class yesterday with a milkshake in hand and asked her about the Halloween party, she'd found it very hard to say no.

So now here she is, trying on a thousand ridiculous costumes in the Party City on the edge of campus with Allison definitely snapping pictures every time Daisy cracks the curtain a tiny amount.

"I don't think this is the one, but we're on the right track," Allison announces, a look of sadistic glee painted on her perfect features. " The colour isn't right, but your ass looks incredible. We can just get a padded bra to help with the top end--"

"--hey!--"

"Daisy, the less you wear, the more Day will like it, and the more money I rake in at the end of the night," the blonde carries on, ignoring Daisy's protests. "Once we fix your hair, it'll all match, and he'll cream his pants at the smell of you."

"Allison," Daisy whines, leaning against the wall of the cubicle. She feels incredibly exposed, in nothing more than a leotard that leaves nothing to the imagination. "Please."