08•Chief

Eleanor

we all sat at the dining table getting ready to eat and I noticed that Cliff wasn't eating.

He's a robot dumbass

oh that makes sense

"Oh for God's sake, Cliff, stop staring at the poor girl" said Larry because he was literally staring into our mouths.

"So are the waffles crispy on the outside and goes a little bit on the inside ,with just the right amount of butter?" He asked reminiscent and I could feel that innocent kind of envy in the emotions he was feeling

"They're perfect" said Rachel with a smile.

"They are amazing" I spoke politely.

"Try the chicken" he said and Rachel took a piece.

Do you feel that

The strong nervous emotions coming off of someone that isn't at the table

Yeah

Oh no the sentence I just told you was a wild guess

And you say I use sarcasm at the most irrelevant times

"Eleanor?" Asked Rachel.

"Uh yeah, sorry I spaced out there what'd you say?" I asked

"You'd also dance with Cliff right?" She asked and I smiled.

"Of course I'd dance with Cliff there's nothing wrong with that" I said with a chuckle, "I'll even bring out my undefeated robot dance" I smirked and did a few robot dance moves and Rachel joined in making Larry and Gar laugh.

"They can stay" he said and I chuckled.

The door opened up and everyone's heads snapped to the door, a beautiful woman straight from the 60s with a lovely smile stood at the door.

"Sounds like everyone's having fun."she spoke, "I'm so sorry I'm late." She said walking to the table and Larry stood up.

"Oh, Rita" Larry said offering her a hand leading her to the table.

"I was putting myself together, You know it takes some time." She explains.

She took a plate and put one of the steak pieces, "I hear we have guests from the outside, How wonderful." She said scooping spaghetti, and a lot might I add, "I'm Rita" she introduced and we both introduced ourselves as well.

"Rachel"

"Eleanor"

"Delighted" she answered

She's definitely giving off Marlyn Monroe vibes

She took a piece of chicken then a waffle and then moved to the rings, she looked up and smiled, "I'm famished"

Gee slow down

Whoa stop judging

I am your thoughts in a way remember

She sat down in her seat and a burger was passed to her by Cliff from Larry, she took it then looked at us still smiling, "My condition requires a particularly high caloric intake"

That explains a lot

Gee, bully much

Not at all