SHORT 20: I AM INIGO MONTOYA!

In the living room...

We see Banjo and En are sitting down on the the couch together drinking, it was too quiet and boring at first as Banjo then starts a conversation.

"Sigh*, hey dude!" Banjo called his successor and caught his attention.

"Yeah, what?"

"When we were still alive remember that one scene from an old movie where the main character keeps announcing himself to the enemy a lot of times while they're battling?" Banjo asked.

"Course I do, and how at the end Andre the giant hooks 'em up with those horses and then Inigo Montoya was like 'Feszik, you did somerthing right.' And it's like, 'Bro Andre's been doing stuff right the whole movie' knocking down serpents, busting down castle doors, basically carrying your revenge-and-sangria-soaked-ass, so instead of being a patronizing jerk, how about a simple, 'Hey thanks for the horses bro'." En explained.

"That's totally what you were thinking right?" En asked Banjo who looked at him confusingly.

''What, no I, wait a sec that's actually a really good point." Banjo said as En nodded in agreement until...

"But here's my point... and your point!" Banjo told him before he took out two swords under the couch causing En to get surprised by this.

"What the hell!?" En asked.

"I know right, hahaha, why haven't we done this in forever?" Banjo asked before tossing one of his sword to his successor and caught it.

"Banjo, you know damn well why we haven't." En reminded him in annoyed recalling the memories on what happened on a certain day before meeting with Negataros.

Flashback...

*Clank* *Clank* Clank*

The scene shows Banjo and En swordfighting and pushing their swords at each other. Just then Nana entered and saw the two of them battling with their swords.

"BACK OFF!" Banjo managed to push En away, as when En was suddenly pushed back...

*STAB*

"KYA!"

En's sword accidentally stabbed Nana's arm, causing them to stop and have a shocked look on their faces at what they just did.

A few minutes later...

"Sorry Nana..." En and Banjo apologized with bruises on their heads thanks to Nana.

End of flashback.

"I accidently stabbed my successor's arm Banjo!" En reminded him angrilly.

"I accidently stabbed my successor's arm, I acci-"

Timeskip...

"EN GARDE!" En shouted as he stood on top of the couch, attacking Banjo with his sword while blocking his attack.

*CLANK* *CLANK* *CLANK*

Banjo then tries to slice him under his foot, but En dodges the incoming attack by doing a backflip and then landing on the floor. The two then glared at each other as they now have a standoff with swords pointing at each other.

"Hello!, my name is Inigo montoya!" Banjo announced himself pointing his sword at En.

"You killed my father!" En announced pointing his sword as Banjo as well.

"PREPARE TO DIE!" Banjo and En yelled in unison as they continued their swordplay. Just then the door suddenly opened behind them, revealing the second user entering the room with a bottle of whiskey in his hand, and when Banjo was about to launch another attack, En dodged the blade; however, when he did...

Banjo's blade accidentally slashed the bottle in half from the second user's hand, causing them to stop when they heard a bottle just shatter. When they looked back, they saw the second user behind them, turning white in fear.

The second user, still holding the half-broken bottle dripping its liquid down the floor, breathed in and out slowly and turned his head to the two idiots who sliced it in half.

"You son of a bitch... sliced my bottle" The second user said in anger with a vein on his head then dropped his broken bottle from his hand.

"Uh, oh..."

"PREPARE TO DIE!" Second user announced before he pointed both of his wrist guns at the two idiots.

"WE'RE SORRY!" Banjo and En apologized in fear, but it was too late when the Second user pulled the trigger and fired at them.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Negataros and Third user were walking down the hallway heading over to the living room to hang out and as soon when they walked into the room...

"Eh!?"

They suddenly saw the room has become a complete wreck and they were so shocked on how it became like this.

"The hell happened here?" Negataros wondered.

"Hey there guys." The second user greeted and caught their attention seeing him sitting down a chair drinking.

"Oi, leader mind, if you could explain what happened here?" The third user asked curiously, as when the second user pointed up the ceiling, two of them looked up and saw Banjo and En being taped to the ceiling with writing on their chests.

"PUNISHED FOR PLAYING SWORDFIGHT AGAIN!"

"Oh..."

"Can you let us down now?" Banjo begged while being taped onto the wall.

''No!" The second user denied before continued drinking.

END.

SHORT 21: DEMON MEETS PERIWINKLE!