SHORT 18: LAST DONUT SABER!

In the living room.

En entered the room with a smile on his face to get himself a donut.

"Man the last donut." En said with a grin as when he reach his hand for the last donut, Banjo's hand get in his way and the two made eye contact then glared at each other.

"Okay." En said as he took out his lightsaber then turns it on.

"It's on!" Banjo said as he took out his ligtsaber turning it on as well.

The two prepared their battle stances as there was a moment of silence, until a few seconds later....

"EN GARDE!" En yelled and made the first move swinging his saber at Banjo, but Banjo block the attack.

"TAKE THIS!" Banjo yelled pushing his saber causing En to fall then swing his saber back at him, but En luckilly block it from above.

They crash a bit then En back behind the sofa as they crash saber two time as En climb on to the sofa, they crash three time and En jump down from the sofa and force Banjo back causing him to trip and falls onto the other sofa.

Banjo get back up and chase after En, who is running up the stair, Banjo thrust his saber at him but En dodge and block another one while running up the stair then jump down onto the sofa then block three swing from Banjo then runs away.

"Come back here, i'm not finished with you!" Banjo demanded while chasing after his successor.

Meanwhile in the kitchen.

We see Hikage is enjoying his tea in peace...

"Mmm, nothing but a hot, delicious cup of tea to drink on this peaceful and quiet day." Hikage said in calm tone before drinking his tea until suddenly...

"AHHHH!" Banjo and En enters the kitchen where Hikage is drinking his tea as they crash their saber above Hikage, who calmly dodge the saber with his 'Danger sense' quirk while drinking his tea. En twist his waist a bit then swing two time so Banjo jump onto some of the chair in the kitchen blocking some of En's swing then leaves the kitchen.

"Mmm, yep... a peaceful and quiet day indeed..." Hikage said before continuing drinking his tea.

Back in the living room.

They ran back to the living room continuing crashing their saber.

"Give it up, is my donut!" En ordered while pushing his saber.

"No it's mine, I saw it first!" Banjo argued while pushing his sword back. Just then while they're figthing over the last donut, Negataros walks in the living room and notice the donut beside him.

"Ooo, free donut!" Negataros said with a smile on his face grabbing it then sits down on the couch to eat it, after En climb the stairs and jump off to douch Banjo's saber he notices Negataros is eat the last donut which caused En and Banjo to stop fighthing and look at him.

"Hey, that's my doughnut!" En shouted at Negataros while eating the last donut.

''Then why is it in my mouth, and also it's not even labeled." Negataros said waving his donut in En's face before continue eating it.

"Oh Nega, you already had your donut." Banjo complained.

"Is that so, well I don't care." Negataros said before continuing eating the donut while En just pinched the bridge of his nose and Banjo grew a vein on his head in anger.

END.

FINISHED DATE: SEPTEMBER 6 2022

SHORT 19: STOP COPYING ME!