Short 5: Don't you knock!?

At night.

We see Negataros, Banjo, and En were walking down the hallway talking about their next schedule today.

"Alright En, what's our next schedule?" Negataros asked.

"Well the next schedule on our day today is game night." En informed.

"Ok, and who's picking the game today?" Negataros asked.

"Hmm, last week was Shinomori's turn and his game was a 'Shogi competition game'..." En replied.

"Which took us like an hour to wait for our turn..." Banjo said in annoyance wiping his face a bit.

"True, so today for this week, is my successor's turn picking the game this time." En replied.

"Hoh, so is the old lady's turn picking the game huh, I'm not surprised..." Negataros said.

"Would you stop calling my successor an 'old lady' Negataros senpai, besides aren't you older than her?" En asked in annoyed tone.

"That may be true that I'm older than her, but that women always likes to get angry all the time, and whacks me with a bat, cane, or whatever she hits me like an angry old lady would do..." Negataros explained.

"And who's fault was that for making her angry, hm?" En asked sarcastically.

"Sigh*, I am." Negataros answered before pointing at Banjo.

"Including Banjo." Negataros added shocking him.

"Wha, why me!?" Banjo asked in shocked.

"Because you are one of the the top 2 people in here who likes to pissed the old lady off." Negataros replied as he and the two predecessors stopped walking.

"Pfft, I do not, named one time!" Banjo asked raising his voice then crossed his arms.

"One time huh, how about a lot of times, for example, like that one time you just ate her strawberry cake that was labeled just for her in the fridge yesterday and you ate it, which caused her to get pissed off and she uppercutted you sky high." Negataros argued as he remembered Nana uppercut him sky highn

"Hey man, I didn't know it was labeled!" Banjo argued.

"Dude, she specifically labeled it on top of her cake, didn't you read the note she put on top 'Do not eat this cake, because this is my strawberry cake, and whoever eats it shall speak with my fist, signed Nana Shimura'." Negataros asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was just a trash of paper on top of the cake, and don't forget that you ate her cake as well." Banjo argued glaring at him.

"Uh...Hello, earth to 'Funky Baldy', first off I never even ate her cake because I rather live than being killed by her, second I don't even like 'Strawberry' is too sweet, I'm a 'Dark chocolate' type kind of guy!" Negataros argued until Banjo pushed his forehead to his head.

"Who you calling a 'Funky Baldy', you two horned 'Negative Demon'!!!" Banjo yelled, when suddenlly, En walks between them as he pushed Negataros and Banjo's face with his hands separating them.

''Enough both of you, for 5 minutes...can you two stop fighthing a lot...FOR 5 MINUTES!!!, honestly this is the 50th time already, and it's giving me a headache!" En reprimanded with a vein on his head.

"Fine..." Banjo and Negataros said in unison before glaring at each other.

"Anyway, where's the old lady at ?"' Negataros asked.

"She's in her room, so we better go get her first." En replied.

"Agree.../Yeah, Yeah..." Negataros and Banjo agreed as the three stands in front of Nana's door.