Short 3: What I usually do when the Users are having a meeting

"Every Wednesday and Friday, all of the One For All Users have to join a meeting to discuss something about, this All For One villain, and which Quirk the brat will manifested first in the future, and some other stuff as well, i didn't get an invite of the meeting because the old lady said 'is for One for all Users only~', i know, it sucks right, but the good thing is, that sometimes Banjo likes to skip his meetings with the users and likes to come to the media room to watch the brat with me, and of course, he also told me what they were talking inside the meeting, he's done this like 7 times already, however...whenever he skips, something bad happen...'' Negataros narrated as the scene shows Negataros is eating popcorn with Banjo while watching his first contract holder until suddenlly...

Boom*

A door suddenlly broke down as the two then quickly turn around and saw Nana out the door, smiling with a vein on her head, as Banjo becomes super scared and Negataros looked at Nana with a poker face.

''Hi.'' Negataros greeted.

''And by bad, i mean the old lady...'' Negataros narrated as Banjo is being dragged by Nana by the jacket.

''How many times do we have to tell you, whenever meeting comes, you join!'' Nana scolded while dragging Banjo.

''SAVE ME!!!!!'' Banjo begged with tears while being dragged away as Negataros waving at him.

''Have fun....'' Negataros said while waving before turning back to the screen continuing watching his contract holder's.

''Yeah like that, anyway forgetting that, what i usually do when the Users are having a meeting on Wednesday and Friday, is actually watching the brat and those dunderheards in his head, and one other thing as well...which will you see it right...Now.'' Negataros narrated as the scene changed seeing him walking to his room locking the door, before sighing.

''Looks like the others are having another meeting again, and as always, it looks like i got myself some me time today as well, hmmm...'' Negataros said before pulling out his Dragon pendant.

Looking at it he then started remembering a certain women with a blond hair asking him if she'll ever meet him again

Flashback.

"Will I ever see you again?" The women asked causing Negataros to stopped as he sighed looking up on the night sky and said.

"I don't know, but i'll let fate decides if we can meet each other again soon..." Negataros informed her.

End of Flashback.

'Hmm, fate huh ?' Negataros thought confusinglly as he then started to look up on the ceiling.

''Before i met the users i did mention about an interesting women that I've been hanging around with for 10 months in the first chapter right ?, well she's actually one of the weirdest human i ever met, plus cute btw, i won't tell you much about my backstory of how i met her yet, but i can tell you this, i might have save her from a man who has a hand type gun 'Quirk' trying to shoot her...........'' Negataros narrated.