15. Engagement

Ta-da-da-da... Double updates
....
ATHARVA

Today is my engagement with the love of my life. My Sanya. Everyone is so happy specially Ananya aunty I mean mom and samiksha. Ansh is also happy. But Can't say the same about My dear father in law. I really Am scared of him as he looks at me as if i am A thief but Atleast he didn't stopped me from being Sanya's boyfriend. I still remember our first meet that was two months ago. Man that was so so so tough. Mom was cool at that time to but The great SRK...

Flashback..
( Author's pov)

Sanya along with Atharva were here in Mumbai to meet Sameer and Ananya. Ananya was so excited and so were the twins to meet atharva. So as soon as atharva entered the house he was welcomed with warm hugs, and sweet words. Poor Guy thought the whole family is nice not knowing the Lion is still sitting on the couch waiting for him to there so he can break his neck.

Sanya went to the living room and hugged her dad and atharva stood silently looking at the dangerous man who is also his dangerous girlfriend's father.

"Hello sir" atharva said Sameer glared at him and asked him to sit. They all settled on the couch.

"So you are the guy my daughter likes" the poor guy nodded slowly.

"Yes sir"

"Hmm So How many men have you killed?" He asked to which ananya rolled her eyes.

"Um.. I didn't killed any sir" he replied gulping

"Then what weapons can you use?" Sameer asked

"Knife and still learning gun" he said the same thing Sanya is teaching him.

"What if i say no to this relationship?" Atharva was getting a little panicked

"Well Sanya is my love. I will not leave her side unless she wants me to leave" He said gathering courage Sameer wasn't impressed but he liked that this boy loves his princess.

"What about now?" Sameer said and put a gun on his head. Ananya knew he won't shoot atharva but Others were a little shocked. Atharva looked at Sanya and gave her a small scared yet confident smile.

"I am not leaving her Even if her enemies are the one putting gun on my head" he said Sameer looked at him and moved a little back.

"Follow me" he said and asked atharva to follow him. He took him to the dungeon he have under their home. And took him to a special room where there was a man tied to the Chain.

"You know who is he?" Sameer asked
"He is someone who disrespected my daughter and doubted that she can't handle the Mafia four years back. And i am torturing him from that day" sameer said Atharva looked at the man who was almost dead but still breathing.

"He just disrespected her and he is being tortured from four years. If you broke her heart Or tried to play with it i will torture you for lifetime" Sameer said although atharva was scared but he knew he will never hurt Sanya so he nodded.

"Um.. Sir"
"Yes"
"Can I kill him?" Atharva asked gathering the courage. Sameer smirked and gave him the gun with which atharva shoot that guy.

"Welcome to the family" sameer said and they both went out.

Flashback end...
...
ATHARVA

Although he is still A bit mad that I am taking his princess away but now he treats me as his son. And he was more then happy when we got to know that I can cook and That too very nice and his daughter won't have to enter the kitchen.

"Jiju, what are you thinking let's go downstairs it's time for your engagement" Ansh said and we both went downstairs.

I stood at the stage waiting for my love to come and soon she came down the stairs looking just like a queen.

.....
SANYA

I reached the stage and held his forwarded hand. We both were standing infront of each other. I was wearing white colour lehenga and he was wearing white sherwani. We looked in each other's eyes which were filled with love. I finally found the love like mom dad.

Everyone was present here. Our family, Family friends, our friends and His dada ji too. Although He said he doesn't care but i know he loves his dadu and i have warned Mr. Shukla ( dada ji) to behave as a loving grandfather infront of my love for the consequences won't be good.

"Okay kids here are the rings.. Atharva bacche first you make her wear the ring" Mom came with the rings and said. My sunshine smiled and Took the ring and made me wear the ring. After that I took the ring and made him wear the ring and kissed his hand. He held my face in his hand and kissed my forehead making me smile the whole crowd started hooting. Soon they started the music and everyone was dancing so were we. I saw Manav getting a call and his face turned angry i went to him and took the phone from him. And after hearing the Person on the other line i knew someone's death was near. No one even thinks about Messing with Sanya fucking Khurana's family.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is another update
Hope you like it
Only 3-4 chapters are left
Do vote and comment

Take care
Bye......