31:31

I DONT PROFF READ
Guys I also changed it Zara gave birth naturally.

Zaramiy London Jones•23Los Angeles, CL— July 8th, 2022Omniscient

Los Angeles, CL— July 8th, 2022
Omniscient

"What the fuck" Von mumbles sitting up, he jumps of the bed "hell Nawl folks" he says goin over to Zara side of the bed.

"Aye ma wake up" Von shakes her awake "What Dayvon" She groans "Ahh what the fuck" She says standing up out the bed holding her stomach.

She looks at the soaking wet bed.

"Omg Von-" Zara groans she looks at Dayvon angrily as she stands there looking at her confused "Get the fucking bag stop standing there looking like a big goofy" She groans and Von jerk his head back not responding instead doing as told.

"Does Dad want to help deliver the baby" The nurse asks Zara and she rolls her eyes "I don't care help me" she says and pain as the epidural wears off.

"Each five seconds I'm gonna need you to push for me mom" The nurse tell zaramiy and she nods "1..2..3..4..push" the nurse tells Zaramiy and she pushes.

"Bro" Zara says putting her hands over her face "can I get another pill or some" She asks them "I'm sorry that can risk you and the baby li- On god I anit never doin this again I swea" Zara cut the nurse off.

The doctor puts Dayvon hands where they need to go as Zara pushes again.. and again. And again and finally.

They had a baby boy.

They took the baby out of Von hands wiping him off from all the fluids as he screams.

going putting him on his mothers chest.

Zara looks down at the baby and it felt as all her pain went away as her baby big eyes looked back at her as he cried.

"Shhh it's okay" she tells him.

The neonatal comes over and helps the baby breast feed

Zaramiy London Jones

I open my eyes to see Dayvon laying with Zion on his chest neither him or Zion got any clothes on.

"Dayvon where are his clothes at" I ask him. It's been a couple a weeks since I've gave birth. Von hasn't put Zion down yet.

Zions color is coming in and he is going to be Dayvon's color.

"You fed him already" I ask Von, Just as he's about to respond Zion throws up on him.

"Hell Nawl lil folks nem" Von says sitting up holding Zion away from him.

I start laughing as Von side eyes me "hea bro" Dayvon says giving him to me.

"You supposed to burp him" I tell Von and he ignores me walking into the bathroom.

"You make yo dada mad" I baby talk Zion as he smiles "you never do that to mama" I say to him.

I walk into his nursery grabbing him a onesie laying him on his changing table.

"Mommy" Dayvon Jr says hugging my legs "eat eat" he says to me.

"Okay hold on" I say buttoning up Zions onesie.

I put Zion in his bouncer, London walks into the kitchen still halfway sleep scratching her head.

Von walks into the kitchen with a whole new outfit on. "Folks you just threw up on me" Von says taking zion back out his bouncer. Zion smiles at Von reaching out to touch his face.

"Ayee lil folks" Von says to Zion I think Zion is at the stage of his life where he just smiles out of nowhere.

"Dada" London calls out and Von looks around for her "Wassup lil folks" Von says looking at her "I'm hungry" she tells him "damn y'all all hungry" he says putting Zion back in the bouncer.

"Dayvon so all y'all kids just got the same nickname" I ask him "what you talking about" he says getting some oatmeal out the cabinet.

" so you got 'lil folks one, two, three, and four'" I ask him and he thinks.

"Damn you right" he says stirring the oatmeal.