2.2 Two

Zaramiy🧸

I walk up to Vons doorstep, holding their hands holding Vons in my left and Lon's in my right.

I knock on the door.

After no answer I suck my teeth pulling my phone out to text him.

Just then the door swings open and Von has the biggest smile on his face.

"Da" London reaches for him and he picks her up, I scrunch my face up laughing a little bit "girl, you so fake" I kiss her cheek bending down to kiss Dayvon's.

I turn walking away "bye Zara" I hear London say making me turn back around walking back over to her.

"Girl what you just call me" I laugh walking back up to her and she Sighs "by mama" She breathes out rolling her eyes.

"I love you" I tell her and she grabs on to vons neck "love you mama" She whispers.

As I turn around Von grabs my arm "Wea yo finna go dressed like ah hooka" He asks and my mouth drops, "close to mouth ma,fore I put sum in it"

I close my mouth mugging him "what's wrong with my clothes" I ask doing a 360 spin.

"You've might as well wore some Booty shorts,yo whole ass out" He says licking over his bottom lip tucking it.

"Boy, mind your business" I pause as he sucks his teeth leaning his head to the the side. "I got places to be and people to see, I'd-" I get cut off by him grabbing my face Still holding London.

Dayvon In his whole lil world.

"Yea ite, on Neal get somebody killed" he let my face go mushing it back.

"Boy you doing to much, I do what when I want I'm grown, thee fuck" I tell him walking back to my car.

I was finna slam the door but I realized it was my door.

After meeting up with India and Jayda.
I'm just now meeting Jayda wayda like 2 months ago , she's cool in person and we also met this girl named, Diamond.

She always trynna put us in her videos, me and India peeped it but Jayda said she probably one of those people who record everything.

So me and India got over it.

We finna have a day out with just us four, well a night because it's getting dark.

"So who car we finna take" I ask as we stand in a indoor parking lot.

"We should take in-" Jayda gets cut off by diamond and Jayda side eyes her with a mug.

"I think we should take Jayda's" She says and I scrunch my face up

"Speaking of Jayda, you just go cut her off like that?" I ask her Looking dead at her

"Awe my bad, it was an accident" She says looking at Jayda then me.

"It's cool but that's cool but why would we take my car, India got more room" She asks hinting at she drove her Pink Jeep up here and India rode her black Jeep Cherokee.

"We don't always gotta ride in style, diamond now come on" I say walking towards India car getting in the passenger.

And Jayda and Diamond in the backseat.

"Okay y'all so first we gonna go to the mall before it close, everybody got they own money right" I Ask and everybody nods.

"Then we got to do that paid promotion at that lil pool party" I tell India and Jayda, they paying us a quick 50 thousand to show our faces for 2 hours.