3

Sophie would go to Fitz's in the morning. There was simply no way Sandor or any other bodyguards would let her go. Except, maybe Tarina. But she wasn't here. And Nubiti, but she was only one bodyguard against her 3 others who would definitely say no.

So that left her with two options.

One: Talk with Fitz

Two: Try to convince Forkle

Three: Try to convince Emery

Four: Try to convince Gethen

Five: Try to convince Quinlin

Seven: Go to sleep

It was now that she realized that she skipped over the number six, and that the two options had actually turned into seven-

Err...

Six. She totally said six.

You did not read seven.

Your eyes are just fooling you.

The Earth is the shape of a Cucumber.

The crust is just metal that we think is dirt.

The Earth is hollow, for there's no core.

The Earth is run by dead bodies, why else do you think the bodies get buried? Goblins don't like Earth, therefore, they use a process called Aurification on the bodies of their dead comrades.

Blue Stragglers are bullies.

Moon is a projection.

The Sun is actually made of ice.

Birds aren't real. They're just drones.

We are all in a simulation.

Reptiles rule Humans.

Ogres secretly all love sparkles.

Keefe is Emo.

Tam loves unicorns.

Linh hates unicorns.

Her dream job was to become a dictator when she was young.

Fitz was secretl-

SOFAY!

Fitz yelled through the link, sounding very excited.

Guess what? 

For a second, she thought he was gonna say "Chicken butt". But then she realized Fitz probably won't know what it would mean. So, she went ahead and said,

What?

 Sure, he had invited her over for his treats, but 

I managed to convince Quinlin, Mr. Forkle, and Councilor Emery!!!

He exclaimed. 

Only two to go now!

She and Fitz said simultaneously and then proceeded to giggle like a bunch of children who had too much sugar, which, in Fitz's case, was true.

She was pretty sure he would never help if he was not high on sugar.

But wait.

How did you convince Emery, Mr. Forkle, and Quinlin?

She asked, not quite sure how those three would agree.

Honestly, it wasn't that hard! On the contrary, it was quite easy. 

Hmm... Oh ok.

She said. 

She looked at the window, and thought about causing a racket again, but thought against it when Fitz said the time.

It's still 4 AM! Ugh...

He groaned.

When will it be morning alreadyyyyyyy, I want the Tea partyyyy

He whined.

Wait.

Tea party???

Yeah! I figured it would be a good bonding exercise! 

She sighed. Leave it to a Sugar-High Fitz.

And she should probably convince Gethen. 

I can help.

He said, and never had she been so glad that he existed.

Alright then!

She exclaimed, Fitz's nature contagious.

Together, they called out Gethen, repeating his name for a very long time before he finally replied.

What the fu-dge to you brats want.

He said, censoring the potential curse word.

She didn't mind them.

But, Fitz was raised in a practically royal house, so he probably didn't like cursing so much.

Join our plans for world domination, we shall rule and do it faster than Neverseen can.

He said. Now she knew why Fitz was so good with the words and got Mr. Forkle, Emery and Quinlin.

Though she suspected Quinlin was there for a different reason... 

Eh, who knows.

Sure, whatever.

He said, and she was actually surprised by how fast he agreed to that. 

Awesome! Meet us in America at 631 N Robertson Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 at 8 PM today, or follow the EST time at 8 PM! See you there!

Before any one of them could say anything else, he cut the link off.

Fitz sent her one of those human emojis of someone giving her a thumbs up and grinning before his link cut off violently.

She sighed.

He probably went to sleep.

AN: RATE THIS OUT OF 10! ALSO, HOW IS THIS STORY DOING ON THE 'SILLINESS' AND 'HYSTERIA' LEVELS SO FAR? COMMENT DOWN BELOW! ALSO, THE CHAPTERS WILL UPDATE ALMOST EVERY 3 DAYS (I HOPE I KEEP UP WITH THIS-)! BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY! 

Next chapter: Meeting at that restaurant! (Idk, I put in a random Zipcode and it led me to California... Any Californians over here?)

Word count: 670