"Stiles fell again after trying to race Liam. He did the same thing last year with Scott. Hurt himself then too." Florence explains, moving to grab the first aid kit. "Tell him I'm going to tell his father if he doesn't stop"

Scott nods before rushing into the backyard to tell his friend.

"These teenagers are going to kill me" Florence groans out.

"Let me do this, go sit down in front of the AC. You need to rest, stay off your feet." Chris says, taking the first aid kit from the cabinet.

Florence sighs in relief and moves to sit on the couch. Her phone buzzes with a text.

Just landed back in California, first going to visit San Francisco then dropping by Beacon Hills

Florence smiles seeing the text from Derek. Him and Braeden have been traveling for the past few months, around the states and out of the country.

She goes to message back when she feels a sharp pain in her stomach. "Ooh" she hisses out. The pain subsides fast, and she shakes it off.

Her doctor had mentioned Braxton Hicks contractions, false labor, and how common it is for that to happen this late in pregnancies.

Florence went about her day, cleaning the house, baking desserts she was craving and even taking a nap.

All throughout this time, she felt those pains in her abdomen, but chose to ignore it.

Chris went out, having some work to do, and collaborating with the Calaveras over the phone about any tips he's heard about Kate's whereabouts. The pack left not too long after Stiles's spill in Florence's backyard.

By now, it was late afternoon when Melissa popped over.

"Wow, you've been busy today" she say walking into her friend's house, noticing how clean it was and the smell of fresh baked brownies.

"I had energy today. And I was craving brownies." Florence replied.

Melissa scoffed. "You did more today than I've done all week!"

The werewolf laughs. "You work a full time job as a nurse right now. For me, it's summertime and I'm off work. I have more free time right now"

Before the conversation can continue, Florence hissed again, feeling the pain in her stomach once more.

Melissa looked at her friend concerned. "Are you okay?"

She waves her friend off. "Yeah, yeah just a little pain. Braxton Hicks probably"

"How long have they been happening?"

"Uhh, the last few hours, at least"

"Has the time between them gotten shorter?"

Florence nods.

Melissa's eyes widen. "Okay, you are going into labor sweetheart. First things first, do you have a hospital bag packed?"

Florence pales. "I-it's right next to the stairs. Chris has had it packed for weeks."

Melissa rushes off and grabs the green duffel bag sitting near the stairs. "Okay, next. Has your water broken yet?"

That was perfect timing to ask that question, because at that moment, Florence's water broke.

"Uh yes. Just now" Florence said, pointing at the floor full of amniotic fluid

"Time to go. Come on, we have a baby to get out of you" Melissa says, ushering her friend out of the house.

Florence lets out a loud gasp when they sit in the car.