(Izuku's outfit👆)

(Izuku's outfit👆)

I was brought back to reality when I heard my name being called. "Underworld to Bakugou, You spaced out there, you ok?" Izuku asked concerted. "I'm fine." I said as I felt my face get hotter. "You sure, your face is all red." He said coming closer to me. "I'm fine, let's go you have to meet the other extras." I said changing the subject.

"Wait there's other people who live here?" He asked.
"Yes, now come on." I said as we started walking down the large hallway.

"This is Shinso. He's the real God of death." I told Izuku. "The one sleeping in that yellow sleeping bag. That's his father, Aizawa the God of sleep."

"Wow, what a fun pair," Izuku said sarcastically.

A voice came from the couch on the far side of the living room.

"Hey bakubro aren't you going to introduce me to your cute friend."

I turned around to look at the sudden voice, "Shitty hair, how many times I told you not to call me that, and what are you doing here anyways aren't you supposed to be on Earth?" I asked.

"First of all, how rude, my hair is not that different from yours, and secondly I took the the night off." Shitty hair said.

I sighted, "Shitty hair, this is Izuku Midoriya, Goddess of spring." I said. "Don't ask how he got here, he's leaving first thing tomorrow. Izuku, meet Eijiro Kirishima one of the furies."

Kirishima winked a bright red eye and smiled showing off pointy white fangs."Hey Midoriya." He said.

It took him a few minutes to find his voice. I understood. If you've never seen a fury before, it's sort of a shock.

The furies, Kirishima, Sero, and Denki had been in the universe long before my grandfather choose to rule the underworld.

"Kirishima, hi."Izuku managed at last. Then he dashed across the room and sat down across from him. "Wow I love your black lether jacket where did you get it? Because I wouldn't mind having one just like it. Maybe not in black. I'm the Goddess of spring, so I wear pastels. You know sage, baby blue, yellow, and peach..."

And that's where I stopped listening obviously that nerd had never met a fury before. He just kept on blabbering about Shitty hair look.

But I wasn't interested in that crap so I made my way to my big-screen tv and turned it on. The picture came on. The announcers voice boomed out. "And now back to The Allmight show!"

"Shitty hair?" I called out. "Wheres the remote?"
"Haven't seen it bro." Shitty hair said.

A close up of Allmight flashed into the sceen. A major drawback of the big-screen tv Allmights face was enormous!

I dug under the cushions. No remote.

"Are you sure the remote isn't by you?" I asked Shitty hair.
"Quite sure bro." Shitty hair said.

Him and Izuku were now in a deep discussion of (You chose) and they weren't paying the least bit of attention to me or the tv.

The camera pulled back, and I saw that Allmight was getting a royal massage from Mount Olympuses massage nymphs. Inko, the Goddess of agriculture, was standing beside him, weeping.

"He's still missing!" Inko wailed. "He went out to pick flowers, and that's the last I saw him! You must go find him, Allmight! Find him!"
"He'll come home," Allmight said. "Now, uh, go see if my olive tree is baring yet, will you Inko? I have a sudden craving."

Allmight was still the same as ever. Now where was that remote?

I gone down on my hands and knees and peered under my chairs. Nothing. I crawled over to the couch. I was still crawling when I heard Inko howl.

"No olive shall ripen! No figs shall fatten! No crops of any kind shall grow! Hot wind shall scorch the earth until Izuku comes home!"

I got up fast when I heard that.

Izuku?

"Izuku?" I said staring at him.
"Bakugou?" He said." What's up with you?"
"Your mother is Inko?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and went back to his conversation with Shitty hair.

Weak in the knees, I plopped on the nearest chair. Now all of Izuku's complaints about having to weed and harvest crops made sense!

Inko, the scariest Olympian of them all, was his mother!

A/N

Hey my little flowers I really hope you like this chapter and hopefully I'll see you in the next one. I hope you have an amazing morning/evening/night.

1369 words