Chapter 6: *6

"Grandma, I have excellent information to tell you." Victor enters his grandmother's bedroom.

"What is it, Victor?" She took her reading glasses off.

His grandmother had light brown skin with tiny freckles dotting her nose.

She also had short dark black hair with grey streaks in them that somehow brought out her hazel green eyes.

Victor grins, "I have news on Zed and Zoey."

His grandmother put her book, "Have you found them?"

"Yes. Zed resides in Mountain College and Zoey lives with their dad in Seabrook." Victor informs.

"Finally, after all these years." His grandmother sighs happily.

"But, grandma, there is one problem."

"What is it?"

Victor took deep breaths, "He is are after Zed."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Wyatt? I just realized that we have the same birthday." Zed said, cuddling into Wyatt.

Zed and Wyatt were having a movie night together to celebrate after becoming official.

Wyatt had asked Zed to be his boyfriend on their third date together and Zed immediately said yes.

Wyatt became equally happy as Zed and promised him he wouldn't hurt him the same way Addison did.

"Yeah, October 31st. On Halloween." Wyatt grins.

"That's awesome! We have the same birthday." Zed's eyes lit up with excitement.

Wyatt chuckles. Zed was truly adorable when he was excited.

"Do you think we should celebrate our birthdays together?" Wyatt held Zed's hand.

Zed nods his head, squeezing Wyatt's hand, "Yeah. We could have a birthday dinner."

"It would be nice. Just us alone. Together." Wyatt grins happily.

Zed kisses Wyatt's forehead, "That'll be great."

The werewolf then places his head on Zed's shoulder, 'I really hope you're my mate.'

Shortly after, the couple fell asleep, with happy thoughts lingering in their minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was an exciting day because Zed and Wynter were playing in their first college game and both were thrilled.

The game started at seven and Wyatt had been cheering them both on.

"Go Wynter! Go Zed!"

As for Willa, she would clap every time they made a touchdown with a growing smirk.

The game lasted for two more hours until the crowd started cheering loudly at the final touchdown Zed made.

"The Mountain Jaguars wins the game once again!" The spokesman voiced over the megaphone speakers announced.

"Zed! Zed! Zed!" The football team cheered Zed's name as they lifted him.

"That's all for tonight folks. See you at the next game!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was midnight now and Zed woke up to a buzzing noise.

He opened his eyes and saw Wyatt was fast asleep in his arms, not making a sound. So it couldn't be him.

He trailed his eyes around his room to spot the buzzing noise but with no success.

"Weird," Zed whispers before going back to sleep.