Chapter 3: *3

"Eliza, what are you doing here?" Wyatt questions, keeping his growl down.

Eliza gazes at him, with a sad expression, "Is Zed here?"

Wyatt shakes his head, "He's not here at the moment."

"Oh, okay," Eliza whispers, "When he comes back, could you tell him that I want to talk to him?"

"I'll see." Wyatt glares.

Eliza was unfazed by his glare, "Thanks." She said before she left.

Wyatt closes the door and pulls out his phone to call Zed.

He scrolled down to the 'Z' section in his contacts until he found Zed's name.

Wyatt tapped his name and called his number.

The call rang for twenty seconds before it went to voicemail.

"Zed must have turned his phone off," Wyatt theorized, "I'll call him later."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye, Dad, bye, Zoey." Zed waved at his family who waved at him back while walking to their car.

Once they were out of view, Zed smiled happily, "I miss my family already and it's only been a few seconds."

Zed began to head back to his dorm when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He took his phone out and saw he had a message.

It was from Willa: Can you meet me in the courtyard? I need to talk to you and Wyatt

Zed frowns. He hopes it's not something bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Willa stood in the courtyard, waiting for Wyatt and Zed.

The reason for meeting with them is that she thinks something is happening between them, and she's out of the loop.

Also, Eliza and Addison were acting strange, too.

She noticed that and wanted an explanation for why they're acting distant from each other.

Willa needed to get to the bottom of that.

She was walking to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard when she heard her name being called.

"Willa!" Willa turns around and sees her brother, Wyatt, walking toward her.

"Good, you're here; now we wait for Zed." Willa crossed her arms.

Wyatt's eyebrows furrowed, "Zed?"

"Yes, Zed, I need to talk to him, too."

At the time she said that, Willa saw Zed come into view, walking towards them.

"I'm here," Zed announced.

Willa unfolds her arms, turning her face into a serious one, "Is there something transpiring between you two?"

Wyatt and Zed looked at each other, then Wyatt said, "No, why?"

The Alpha kept her serious look, "I'm asking because I think you two are hiding something from me, and I intend to find out what it is."

"We're not hiding anything," Zed told her, feeling nervous.

Willa placed her hands on her hips, "Oh yeah, then why are you and Eliza not speaking to one another?"

Willa looks over to her brother, "And why do you growl at the mention of Addison's name?"

"She irritates me; that's why." Wyatt simply stated.

"Why does Addison irritate you?" Willa asks, knowing she was starting to aggravate her brother by the sound of his growling.