Chapter 4: *4

"Zed? Wyatt?" The sound of Wynter's soft voice interrupted their kiss.

They pulled away to see Wynter staring at them with amazement on her face.

"What are you two doing?" Wynter faked an innocence by showing her big eyes.

"We're not doing anything," Zed said, hesitant.

"If that's the case, then why did I saw you two kissing just now?" Wynter crossed her arms with a knowing smirk.

"We wanted to." Wyatt rolled his eyes, not caring that they got caught but ruffled that they were interrupted.

Wynter saw his irritation, "I'll leave you both alone, now."

As she left, Wyatt looked back at Zed, smirking, "Now, where were we?"

Zed frowned, and Wyatt glimpsed it, "What's wrong? You didn't like the kiss?"

Zed shook his head quickly, "It's not that. I enjoyed the kiss." He blushed.

Wyatt felt his heart swell up, "Then, what is it?" Putting his hand on Zed's cheek.

Zed leaned into the touch, "Does this change things between us?"

Wyatt shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe, maybe not, but only if we want to."

Zed smiles, "Then, I wouldn't want things to change between us."

Wyatt grins, "I wouldn't want to either," Giving Zed a quick kiss on his lips, "Let's head to our dorm so we can get out of our wet clothes."

"Good, I'm freezing."

~~~~~~~~~~

Nightfall shortly arrived after Zed got out of the shower.

When he exited the bathroom, he went into his room to get ready for the night.

He put on some comfortable pajamas and got into his bed, relaxing in it.

"What a day." Zed sighs happily.

He was nearly dozing off when he heard a knock on his door.

"Yeah?" Zed answers.

His door opened slightly, and he saw Wyatt peeking his head in.

"Can I ask you something?" Wyatt asks with nervousness in his voice.

Zed sat up, fully aware of Wyatt's uneasiness, "What's wrong?"

The werewolf let out a deep breath, "Can I sleep with you tonight? I really don't want to sleep alone." Showing Zed his puppy dog eyes.

Zed flushed slightly, "Yeah, you can sleep with me tonight."

Wyatt beams as he enters Zed's room, closing the door.

Zed scooted over so Wyatt could get into the bed next to him.

Wyatt climbed in and got comfortable against Zed, wrapping his arms around his waist, and tucking Zed's head against his chest.

Zed could hear the soothing rhythm of his heart.

His heart sounded like soft howling, which was weird, but also alleviating.

Zed gradually went to sleep at the sound of Wyatt's beating heart, with contentment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day went smoothly fast as it was the afternoon already.

Willa and Wyatt were in the courtyard sitting at a table, eating their lunch.

"So, you and Zed kissed, huh?" Willa grinned.

Wyatt immediately stopped eating, "Did Wynter tell you that?"