i put my phone down and made myself back to my room, i sat on my bed and did some shopping for some upcoming birthdays including Oskars who was next Thursday.

i heard the room door open and closed but i didn't look up from my computer, i felt the bed dip next to me.

"You okay" i heard Leah ask me.

"Honestly been better " i said.

"You want to talk about it" she asked.

"ermm well i got a text from my brother asking to talk obviously left to go see him when i got there he was packing his stuff ad waiting to live with me i didn't question and we brought all his stuff to mine and unpacked i came back to camp went to bed and woke up with calls and texts from my dad i went to call him back and he started shouting about what my brother did saying he was a disappointment blah blah blah and then he started talking about me and saying that he already had a problem with me and being gay and started making accusations about me and yeah" i said,

"What did your brother do and what were the accusations" she asked.

"urm my dad caught Oskar sleeping with someone in the house and said that he shouldn't be doing that in dads how and if he thinks that's bad he wouldn't want to know what i used to get up to" i laughed.

"oh, you were a player" Leah asks raising her eyebrows.

"No not really I was the quiet kid but I still had my fair share of socialness I guess" i said shrugging my shoulder and she leaned her head on my shoulders.

"And the accusations" she asked and i took a deep breathe

"Ermm so they have been rumours about us two and the fact that we have been sleeping together and dating and he mentioned that" i said.

"oh" she said and looked up at me "what do you think about that"

"i don't know what about you" i said.

"Well i mean thinking about it i understand why people that that way "she said and i sat up to face her more and i hummed.

Leah slowly moved towards me until our lips where almost touching. "Do you want that rumour to become a reality" i said.

"yeah" she whispered.

"yeah" i said raising my eyebrows.

"yeah" she said and i made the first move kissing her. after a while it got very heated very fast i moved my body so then it as on top of her and i placed my leg between hers and i moved my lips to her neck and whispered "are you sure you want this"

"yes" she said.

a couple of hours later we were both laid in my bed with only a bed sheet covering us Leah was laid on my chest falling in and out of sleep. i looked down at her and say she was drawing shapes on my stomach from under the sheet, i kissed the side of her head causing her to move her head and kiss me on the lips.

"You okay" i asked her.

"yeh " she said and snuggled up to me a bit more and put her arm around my torso.

"You know we have to go down for dinner and not stay up here for the rest of the night" i said.

"Yeah, it will look suspicious" she said and sat up and pulled the bedsheet to her chest

"Come on or we will be late" she said and got out of bed.

i whistled as she put on her clothes she turned around and gave me a look and she walked into the bathroom. i took this time to get out of bed and dressed myself. once we were both dressed, we walked down to the food hall and got some food. i sat with Keira, lucy and G.

"How you doing kid" lucy said.

"alright" i said and she nodded. we were all talking and i felt hands on my shoulders. i looked to see Leah there

"I'm off up I'm a bit tired and Jacob has been on about Oskar to me" she said and i nodded.

when she left i turned and finished of my food. i went into the relax room and i played a game on the basketball machine with Lauren and it was a close one but i won by only 15 points.

"Are you good at everything" she asked in disbelief. i laughed and shrugged and went to sit on a bean bag and watch Beth and Lucy play an aggressive game of FIFA.

Keira came and sat next to me and asked "where is Leah"

"don't know I'll text her" i said and pulled my phone out, after sending a text i got a reply instantly saying she was come down.

"she's coming now" i said.

"Is she doing better now less stressed" she asked.

"I'd say so she is being more herself but who knows just have to keep an eye on her especially before and after the heat of matches because the fans can be brutal" i said.

"Yeah, have you heard the once about you and Leah" she said smiling.

"I've heard some rumours and let's such say the fans have a very interesting imagination " i laughed the door opened and i saw Leah walk in wrapped in a blanket and i laughed.

"You alright you look a bit tired" i said.

"i am" she said sitting in between Keira and i.

"Then why aren't you in bed" Keira asked.

"can't get comfortable and i got bored of trying to sleep" i smiled and saw discolouration where her shirt was and i moved it up so it can't be seen knowing it was slowly turning into a hickey, Leah looked at me and i smirked making her role her eyes at me. we stayed downstairs for a couple of hours and i felt Leah's body become heavier and heavier on me but i didn't turn to her.

they were changing up who was playing next and Jill who pointed to my side and side. "You got a sleeping lion there" she said. i turned t my left and saw Leah pass out, i smiled and then sighed.

"That my queue to go up to bed" i said.

"You gonna wake her" Jill asked.

"No because if i do she won't be able to get back to sleep and she is also a pain in the ass to wake up" i said. i was lucky because I was a little taller than Leah and she was light considering her height. i picked her up bridal style and made sure we had everything and then i walked up to the room and Leah didn't stir an inch, we made it to the room and i put her down onto my bed and got changed, i joined her in bed and we both fell asleep.