Chapter 4

"Good afternoon, Sir.Your fiancée is here to see you please",Kerod secretary, Delilah,informed him as Cara stood there tapping her foot impatiently.

Delilah eyed her up and down and rolled her eyes.

"Alright Sir."She placed the telephone down and sighed.

"He said he's busy",she told Cara with a sly smirk.
Cara wasn't in the mood to fight her today so she nodded her head .

Delilah knew her bosses anger was due to the news that circulated about Cara.She rolled her eyes .

Cara was on the verge of tears.She didn't like it when Kerod was angry with her.

"I'll wait",she said in a small voice and sat down on the couch in the corner.
She played some games to keep her busy ignoring the names Delilah was calling her and out of blue she fell asleep.

Meanwhile Kerod was in his office working.
He didn't plan on going to the house early.The nerve of her ,he thought.He never liked her friendship with that girl.He always knew she was a bad influence to Cara.

It was late in the night,his secretary left about two hours ago so he got up
and took his laptop.He heard movements and turned on the light to see Cara curled into the couch in an uncomfortable position.
Has she been here all this while??Did she even eat??

He knew how stubborn she is.
She stayed since the afternoon.

"What am I going to do with you?"he muttered as he placed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Why didn't his secretary inform him that she was still around?He pinched his nose in frustration.

He tapped her and she turned around changing position.

"Wake up Cara",he said as he tapped her again and shook her.She opened her eyes and stretched.As cute as she looked right now he didn't want to smile at her.
He was no longer angry but if he didn't do this she'd take him for granted.She has to know what she did wasn't right.

He turned around and started walking out knowing she would follow.He told the guards to lock the place down before heading to his car.
Cara was already seated on the passenger seat.

He's very much aware she came with her car but he wouldn't have allowed her if she chose to drive home alone.
She looked drowsy.

He drove to the house in a comfortable silence.
She hadn't talked all the way.She sat there quietly and in a way it bothered him.
He parked the car and she got out.He rushed to catch up with her .She was on her way to the kitchen.

He went upstairs to freshen up and went downstairs to see her setting the table.
He was very hungry because he didn't take anything apart from the coffee Annie served him.

He ate to the last bit and still she was no where to be found.

She's probably in the room,he thought

His thought was accurate.
He didn't expect to see her kneeling on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"Cara",he called and walked closer.

"I'm sorry Kerod,it won't happen again please .I swear I didn't kiss him,I don't even know if I did.I got drank and and her voice broke down.

He knew too well that the guy was trying to provoke him but he let his jealousy take control and hurt her.He helped her stand and hugged her tight.

"Don't ever kneel for me Caramel,the only time I want to see you kneel is when you're sucking me off ",he chuckled at his own words ,let go and kissed her lips roughly.