Chapter 1

His lips hovered over hers as he slammed into her keeping a close rhythm.

Her mouth reached for his seeking for some connection,some comfort.He was doing wonders down there.Everything was so raw and intense.Her legs shook.

She grabbed his neck and connected her lips to his savoring everything he was giving her.

"Uh",a long stretched moan slipped from her mouth as she opened her legs wider for him.He gave her a deep stroke and they both climaxed.He pulled out of her pecking her forehead.She felt so exhausted as he rolled off her.

He laid on his side of the bed.Far away from her.He always did that.He never cuddled with her and she never tried to initiate it.

She pursed her lips and pulled the blanket over her naked body.Curled her body in a comfortable position facing him and closed her eyes waiting for sleep to take over.

She wanted to throw her legs over him.She has thought of it several times but he'd turn in his sleep as if knowing what she's thinking.

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

2hours later

"Are you hungry?",Kerod asked her as he sat on the bed with a prominent hard on in his Calvin Klein shorts.
She glanced at it and bit her lips suddenly feeling the ache in her lower region.

She shook her head no.He was so handsome.He pecked her lips when he felt her stare before getting up to wash down.She wanted to join him but she knew it won't end up well for her considering she was feeling sore down there.

He finished and she went to the bathroom to do her business.
When she came back he was dressed in working attire and it confused her.

He always stayed home on Fridays.That was his day off and he was the boss.No one or nothing could call him in.

She looked at him waiting for an explanation.They were supposed to stay in,watch Netflix and chill till they're exhausted.

"Ker???",she called with her arms folded over her chest.Reminding her she has only a towel covering her.

"I need to sign some files.Delilah called me.".A frown crept on her face.His Assistant.That hot bitch with large boobs.
She wouldn't lie.She envied her somehow.Her boobs weren't that big but Kerod never complained.

"You can do that on Monday."she stated.He walked towards her and grabbed her waist pulling her body closer to his.

"Sorry babe,I need to go.Ill make it up to you."He leaned down to kiss her but she turned her head causing his lips to land on her cheeks.He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.Why was she behaving that way?

"You know very well I don't like your assistant and she doesn't like me either.She's doing this on purpose!!",she gritted her teeth.
He chuckled.

"Calm down Cara.I won't stay there for long,I promise."she moved from his arms and entered the walk in closet locking the door.
He banged on it for about 5 minutes in a futile attempt and just shook his head before stepping out.

He would pacify her when he gets back but for now he had a job to do.

Don't forget to vote please.Hope you're enjoying this story?Love ya(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠