ASHES TO ASHES

Theo arrived back at Olives house, and the smell of blood just smacked him in his face. He was the newest edition to their group so he knew very little about what their endgame was but that smell made it seem dark.

He made his way to Stiles chamber, where he was being held. Stiles looked exhausted and completely taken over. He wanted to feel bad for him but he knew once he did, none of this would be easy anymore.

"I was right about you." Stiles used a lot of his energy just to speak. "That's all I need to know."

"Shut up, nobody will ever believe you." Theo paused. "That's even if you are lucky enough to get out of here."

Stiles knew this wasn't worth it, it was pointless.

"Zaras going to need someone else while your gone anyways." Theo turned away. "Good thing I'm here."

Stiles used the bars to held stand himself up. "Stay away from her."

Theo swung around and got as close as he could to him. "Give up Stilinksi, a girl like Zara will never love a weak guy like you."

"I'm going to kill you if you go anywhere near her."

Theo laughed as he walked out the room.

"Theo!!" Stiles shouted, banging onto the bars.

Zara and Peter quickly snuck away from everyone, since they had plans of their own. Zara checked around the house for hours before trying to come up with a plan.

All they knew was five people were inside but all they knew was Olive, Kai and Stiles. The two others left them unexpected and unready, which made Zara very hesitant about just bargaining in.

Everyone at the loft had thought Zara was hiding in the bathroom, so after a while they had grew worried. Liam was the first one to go and check on her. He knocked three time and once he didn't hear any response back, he broke the door open.

He rushed out to the living room. "She left."

They all looked around at each other.

"Why would she leave?" Derek asked.

Scott began to frown. "She's going after Olive herself."

Before Olive approached the house, Peter had stopped her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"You can't be nervous, you may be more powerful then Olive but that means nothing compared to her intelligence and strength." Peter paused. "Remember you go right in for the shot."

"If you know so much why don't you do it."

"It's not my fight anymore. Accept it or don't but you're a Hale, we finish our battles." Peter was right about one thing she wasn't going to accept it.

She rolled her eyes and speeded over to the house. She knocked at the door and waited for them to answer. Olive came to the door and was in complete shocked to see Zara standing in front of her.

"Give him back, you don't want me to ask again." Zara whispered towards her.

"You with humanity is boring, come get it yourself." She rolled her eyes and tried slamming the door.

Zara stopped it with her hand and tried speeding into the house. Olive grabbed her, slamming her into the ground. Malia popped out from the entrance of the door and quickly paused.

"Where is he?" Zara shouted as she took over, now gaining control over Olive.

"You're not going to find him in time." Olive giggles as she is held up high by Zara. "He'll be dead before you even get to him."

Zara mind began to run thought a bunch of thoughts, without even thinking Zara snapped Olives finger off, the one that happened to have her daylight ring on.

Olive face went pale as she soon realized this but the hot feeling against her skin.

"Olive!" Malia called out as she ran closer to the house.

Olive whole body froze as she looked at the look in Zaras face. It was the face of death, her death.. She tried to back away but Zara anger made her stronger. Zara grabbed onto both shoulders and with all her strength she speeded out with Olive in her grasp. Within seconds Olives whole body was up in flames.

"No.." Malias body fell to the ground.

Zara looked back to see Malia but also Peter standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. "I'm proud of you." Peter smiled. "Now find him." He whispered to her.

"There she is!" Scott called out but before anyone could turn to look Zara was gone.

All that was left to see was Peter hovering over Malia and beside them was a pit of fire.

Zara searched the whole house and came up empty handed, this caused her to panic. She felt her whole body get warm as tears escaped from her eyes. She closed her eyes but once's she did she began to hear screaming.

"Help!" A loud screaming rang through her head. Along with the sound of chains banging together.

She began to relax her eyes and focus on the noise, as she did her legs began to move. Her body was trying to follow the screaming.

It felt like forever that she was walking but she made sure to keep herself focus and both eyes completely closed. Until her legs stopped and she could no longer hear the screaming. When she opened her eyes she was in the basement of the school.

This is when everything clicked for her. She was close to a search spot her and Stiles found last year. She pushed away some shelf to find some marking on the wall and once she found the she whipped out her claws and sunk them into the wall, turning clockwise. Within moments the wall opened a secret door.

"Get back!" Kai yelled at her held a knife on Stiles neck.

"You wont do it." She slowly tries to get close.

He laughed loudly. "Watch me."

As he pushed down Zara shouted out. "Cause then I won't give you what you actually want."

Kai stopped and waited for her to continue.

"We'll merge, not only will you have all of your powers but you'll have mines." She paused. "The power of a tribrid." She continues to get closer.

Kai smiled and while he was distracted Zara came in and used a spell to knock him out.

Zara caught Stiles before he could reached the floor. Their eyes locked as Stiles hand grasped onto her cheek.

She smiled widely as he held into her. "I won't let anything else happen to you."

He used his weight to lift himself up. "I love you Zara."
He pulled her in and kissed her.

For the first time she felt safe, inside the arms of the love of her life.

She pulled away with the biggest smile on her face. "I love you."