Chapter 21

Isabella's pov

I woked up with Zane's arms wrapped around my body tightly. He is still sleeping peacefully. Yesterday night we talked alot. He told me things that I think he wouldn't have told anybody.

But I don't know why he wanted me to know? Am I special to him?

I'm busy in my thoughts while playing with Zane's light beard.

When suddenly now I'm laying on the bed and zane is hovering over me pressing his chest in my

He with the speed of light pressed his lips on mine.

After a long kiss he pulled away staring at my face while playing with my hair

After a long kiss he pulled away staring at my face while playing with my hair. I can't help but caress his jaw line.

We keep staring at each other silently

But I was the one to break it.

"Let's go home"

"Why?"

"I have a lot of things to do"

"You can do that after our honeymoon"

"I can't. I have already been absent for days. I can't take a leave again."

"You know who is trusty of your college"

"Yeah it's none other than my own mafia husband"

"If you know this then why do you think I can't get you a normal leave that are just peanuts for me."

"I know you can but I really want to look normal like other. I don't want people to see that I'm getting special treatment being your wife. People will start bitching about me"

"And do you think I'll let them go that easily after that?"

"But wouldn't if you were on there place wouldn't you will be doing same?"

"I'm not that dumb being a normal guy bitching about mafia boss's wife."

"But..."

"No further argument related to this topic. And hence we have concluded from the conversation that we had that you are going back to college after coming back from our honeymoon which is for next 20 days. So be ready for being locked in the bedroom with me"

With that he started to walk towards the car. Being afraid that he will leave me which I know he will never but still run towards the car much faster than him with heels in my hands.

Seeing me running he started to gain speed and got inside the car. I have accept my defeat and started walking slowly because no gain in running and losing breath.

I reached the door handle and try to open it but it's lock. I can't see the face of mean person inside because it's a one way glass installed in this car.

I knocked on it and the glass rolled down. I made eye contact with him and keep glacing at him while all he do is giggle.

"Open the door" I said getting irritated of being hungry.

All I want to do is get home do my routine and finally eat pancakes with chocolate syrup.

"First dance for me" he said making me came out my thought. What?

"No" I said straightly not even thinking for a second.

Do I look like a joker to dance for a five year old like him.

"Then sorry I can't"he said with fake sadness in his tone.

"You better open the door now or else you will regret"I said in a warning tone.

"What are you gonna do miss oh sorry mrs. King" he said in fake tone of getting afraid.

I looked around the beach being irritated from his teasing. I spotted some guys of nearly my ages barely wearing anything walking in groups.

An idea popped in my mind that will make zane carry me to the passanger seat.

"Hello hotties, can I join you guys?" I said loudly so that the person I want will hear this too.

All the guys started starring at me and some of them whistle on my comment.

Just I took one step in their direction and the door of car open reveling angry zane like angry birds. He walked close to me and head me by my waist basically trying cover my body by his.

He turned his head in their direction sending them death glaces. Poor boys run away saving their life.

His head turned in my direction trying to make eye contact with me but I keep my eyes on his chest.

He lift me up on his shoulder carrying me near car. I started moving my legs to get rid of the sand that stick in my foot.

Do you think I'll protest. Why? I'm satisfied with my sexy husband.

I really like him lifting me either on his arms or his shoulder. I sometimes like his possessive for me but sometimes it's get harmful for others.

He after making me seated he went towards his seat and ignited the engine.

The ride was complete silent. Again all  I see outside the window is forest trees and road.

I looked at zane whose focus is completely on road. I looked at his hand to see he is gripping the steering wheel so thight that his hand are pale.

I want to cool down the atmosphere. This silence is eating me when I'm hungry like hell.

I don't know what to do so I turned on the radio fm. I turned to see zane has no problem because he didn't said anything.

Fm started with jockey giving shout-out to the people. After finishing he announced about the next upcoming song in a brief summary.

"This song is for husband who is angery from his wife. She requested the upcoming song for you and want you to forgive her. So here we go"

Hearing the situation as same as mine makes me smile. When I heard the song playing I thought about this couples who are deeply in love with each other.

And here my husband still being angry with me. I thought he might melt after hearing this lovely song but no.

I tried to take his hand on mine but he  throw my hand away which came back in my lap.

This time it feels like my heart crushed in trillion of pieces. I controlled my tears to escape from my eyes. I switched the radio off.

I really want things between us go back normal like tomorrow night. And suddenly something came in my mind that can calm his anger.

"If you will get angry of me then who I'm going to tease and play with. I have nobody but you"

================================
Vote
Comment
Share
Date 27 Nov'22
Word count 1086