Chapter 19:

A little bell tinkled at the top of the staircase and everyone looked at that direction. It was Slenderman. He cleared his throat and declared, "Everyone, please follow Happy Appy; over there, to the dining room and we can start the banquet." Your eyes trailed to a fruit on a stick with a face showing everyone the direction to the dining hall. Jeff must've seen you looking and said, "Yeah, that's Happy Appy." You nodded slowly and started following the speared fruit. You entered a huge room with two chandeliers hanging from the rather high ceiling and four rectangular tables with 2 dozen plates each. You took a seat next to EJ and Masky. EJ asked, "Ever wondered how the others got the money for food?" You realized that he was right, 'how did they get money'? Jane sat in front of you and whispered, "We got jobs, of course! Like Smiley there." She pointed to a man with black, shoulder-length hair wearing a bloodied white coat. You answered, "I'm guessing the guy's a doctor..." Jane nodded. After you ate your food, you decided that you wanted to explore a bit longer. You stood up but a black tentacle grabbed your leg and pulled you back on your seat. "HEY!" you screamed. Everyone turned to face you and your face heated up and turned red. You briskly looked down and whispered, "S-sorry...." They looked back to their food and once you lost their attention, you peeked under the table and grabbed the tentacle. When you pulled it a little, Splendy jumped, surprised and looked at you. You mentioned for him to go under the table and he nodded. You met there and you snapped, "What gives?! Why'd you do THAT?!" Splendy apologized and explained, "It's just manners, sorry if I sound like my brother Slendy, but they don't like it if somebody stands up in the middle of dinner. So, if you're done, you got to wait patiently like the rest of us." You sighed and said, "Alright, alright..." You both sat back on your seats and the bell chimed again. A dull pink pony with a straight mane entered holding a tray of cupcakes. "Here's dessert everybody!" she shrieked with a psychopathic grin. She passed the tray around and disappeared into the kitchen. You tapped Masky on the shoulder, "Who's she?" He answered, "Oh, that's Pinkamena." You nodded. EJ nudged you on the shoulder, passing you the tray of cupcakes. You took it and got a random cupcake. You passed it to Masky and he passed it to Trendy. You bit the cupcake and you felt something round and slimy in your mouth. You gagged and spat it on your hand. It was an eyeball... You cringed and put it on your plate alongside the cupcake. "Yep, I'm done..."you declared.

*le time skip*

Everybody stood up and went everywhere already signifying that you could already leave and explore without a CERTAIN SOMEONE pulling you back. You went up the stairs to go to your room and you bumped into Clockwork. She asked, "Hey, (y/n)! How are you enjoying your stay here?" You smiled weakly and responded, "Yeah, I'm good." She continued, "You sure? You look sick." You replied, "It's no biggie. My problem is just as small as an eyeball..."you joked. Clockwork giggled, "Okay. Tell me if you need anything, okay?"