Chapter 12:

Jane punched Jeff playfully on the shoulder and he chuckled. Jane smiled. You stood there in awe. 'So they're like, friends now?' you thought. Jeff got off BEN and he said "Thank you for NOT crushing my ribs!" Jane showed her hand to Jeff and asked "Friends?" Jeff took her hand and shook it while saying "Why not?" They both smiled. You said "Aw, that's so sweet guys!" Jeff growled at you and he retorted "(y/n), it's not like THAT!" Jane hugged his back and asked him "Dude, you want to go on a killing spree? I could really use the practice." Jeff grinned at her and grabbed her by the hand. He led her out the door and you heard Jeff say to Jane "I'll teach you how to stab people 37 times on the chest!"

*le time skip*

They came back from their killing-spree all bloody and junk. You went upstairs and you saw Slender there, waiting in your bedroom. You sat next to him on your bed and asked "Why are you here Slender?" Slender faced you and asked "Is it okay with you if you have to sleep with LJ AND Jane for a week, child?" Your face lit up and you jumped up and down. You nodded and Slender beamed at you and exclaimed "Alright that settles it then! Thank you, child, for agreeing to the terms and conditions applied!" You nod again and Slender stood up to leave the room but then you stopped him because a queer question popped up in your head. You tugged at his suit and you asked "Wait, uh... why does Jane need to sleep here? I thought she had her own room." Slender sat down on the bed again and explained "Child, we're going to have a visitor for a week and he'll be using Jane's room due to the lack of rooms provided by this.... Uh, mansion." You asked "Wait, HE? Great, another guy; who I probably can't control. Who is it?" Slender answered "He's a good friend of mine and his weapon of choice is a hatchet. He looks kind of like a steam-punk character if I do say so myself but you'll probably have your own opinion of him. Let's see, um, oh! He also stutters...well sometimes and he loves waffles-," You cut him off and said "Slender, he sounds great and all but can you just get to the point?" Slender continued "He's friends with everyone here too and maybe he can be part of your 'Friend List'. He's staying because...well I don't know why actually! When he gets here, he'll explain everything himself and-," You cut him off again and warned "You're dodging the question!" Slender said "Okay, his name is-," He was cut off by the sound of the front door opening. You saw a guy wearing goggles. There was a suitcase behind him and you saw the hilt of an axe sticking out of the corner. "H-hi everybody. Am I i-in the r-r-right house?" he asked. You mouthed "Ticci-Toby!"