𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Dearest Reader,

Whether you may have simply stumbled upon this story and got interested in it or you have started reading "Lionheart", another story of mine, and got notified about this one, it doesn't matter. Welcome on board and thank you for your support!

Now, unlike "Lionheart", "Muse" is different. I don't mean different in terms of eras, writing styles or love interests, which are obvious ones, of course. What I mean is that the story contains a lot of events that happened in real life and alternated slightly for the sake of fitting the universe and the plot.

It is hard. It is painful. At times, it is truly unbearable.

But manifesting those things in the story means having a look at the journey I have made and still am making and being proud of yourself and doing so no matter what.

Enough about me. Moving on to the story details.

Just like in "Lionheart", the Marauders (except for Peter) and Cedric are alive. The Second Wizarding World never happened, since the Order of the Phoenix won over the Dark Side in the first battle.

Sadly, not much has been changed for Scorpius. He is still presumed to be Voldemort's son (temporarily, just like in the Cursed Child), and the Malfoys still lose Astoria.

Tearing up? Please don't. The happiest is yet to be read about.

Enjoy!