"Really which one is it" she asked I raised my eye-brows. 

"This one" I pointed at myself. 

"Ohhh, yea how can I forget about it, well let's just say you are an exceptional case." she said smiling and kissed me. Before we could continue more, doorbell rang. 

"Rachel please get the door, it must be uncle Aiden and aunty Lila" I screamed from the kitchen.

 "But Mama, I am watching TV, why can't you or Mommy open it." she said making our eyes wide.

Lydia Pov

I looked angrily at Sira knowing she is the reason she is so spoiled. Sira backed up 

"Sira– she is your kid an exact replica. You need to stop giving into her wishes Sira, you have to understand that it's won't be good in future." 

"Babe she is just a kid, I promise you when she grows up she will be more mature." I shrugged at her walked in the living room. Looking at my kids. 

My kids  feels so nice to say it. 

"We are here bitches." Sarah screamed making my kids cover their eyes. "Must you be so loud when you come Aunty Sarah" Rachel said rolling her eyes. 

Exact copy of Sira.

 "How are you doing my cutie mini Sira, and oh my good look at that a handsome mini Lydia. How are my godchildren doing"she said crouching down in front of them.

 "We are good, aunty Sarah." they replied in sync with a cute smile making their dimples show.

 "Where are my nephew and neice" Diana said, entering the living room with their 2 year old daughter Rose on her hip. Following Aiden and Lila who was 5 months pregnant entering the room behind her. 

"Aunty Diana" they screamed and started playing with rose cheeks.

 "Hey there little sis" Aiden said walking towards me.

"Hey there soon to be daddy" I said making him chuckled and hug me and pecking my forehead. 

"Lydia, how are you? Gossh I missed you soo much." Lila said walking behind Aiden.

"I missed you too Lila, hows my little niece doing here." I said placing my hand on her stomach.

"She is doing good but she is just like her dad needs attention all the time." I chuckled lightly that is fine. I looked behind her to Sira in conversation with Sarah and smiled at the sight.

 I looked at Aiden and asked Lila "I hope he is bringing you all the food you are craving at midnights, if not tell me."

 "heyy, I always bring her everything she is craving give her a foot massage, back massage and fabulous sex." he said making Lila eyes wide with blush on her cheeks.

 "Okay, I din't need to hear it." I said walking away.

 "Sira, where is Noah,Jerry, Jack and Olive." I questioned.

"I texted them they should reach any minu—-" Door bell rang.

 "There, they are here." She walked to welcome them in. 

Jerry was Noah's wife, a blonde girl who worked as a forensic psychologist with Sarah. Olive worked as a detective at the station where Jack met her while investigating the man who shall not be named. Both Noah and Jack got married on the same day. Noah and Jack wedded their wives two years ago. And now our family was expanding with all of our upcoming nieces and nephews.

 "Hello Jerry and Olive, gosh long time no see guys. I missed you both so much." I said hugging both of them. 

"Thank to know that you din't even miss us Lydia." Jack said with a fake anger in his voice.