Chapter 61

Sira Pov

I examined myself in the mirror in Lydia and my bedroom. I chose a simple black dress that reached my mid-thighs and fit well against my body. I wore my hair open, allowing it to fall over my shoulder. Damn, I'm looking good 

"Sira Greenaway, Lila Andrews, Aaron Davis, Tanya Johnson, and Jacob Smith. Within the next 15 seconds, your asses should be downstairs." Lydia screamed from downstairs. We all raced down the steps, holding our graduation caps in our hands.

"3,2—"  "We've arrived, dammit woman, we need to look good on our graduation day, and it takes time." I stated this while wearing heels. I stood up and approached her, flattening out my dress from the sides and standing in front of her. 

"How do I look?" I asked, smiling, and the anger on her face softened into a lovely grin. "Like my future wife," she murmured, making my cheeks hurt with her smile. "OK, thanks for the compliment." I turned away, but was stopped by her drawing me back and kissed my lips.

I sighed as her lips made contact with mine. I gave in subconsciously and touched her face, drawing her closer to me. When we heard someone clear their throat, we backed up.

 "Are you ready, Lovebirds?" Lila stated, wriggling her brows. "Because if we weren't late before while we were running downstairs, we are now." I sighed. "Shut up, let's gooo," I murmured as I took Lydia's hands in mine and led her to her car. 

"You guy's go ahead let me just check everything is closed" she said and I left her. We all sat in our seats, waiting for Lydia to come.

"Where will the rest of the group meet?" Aaron asked.

"Aiden texted me and said they'd be waiting for us at school." Lila said.

 "Are you excited, Sira? Is everything ready?" Jacob asked.

 "Yes, I'm hoping everything works out."I replied.

 "How are you going to do it?" Tanya asked. "It's a surprise, although Redhead knows since he helped me." 

"At the very least, tell us we're your besties." Lila sated the fact.

Lydia sat back in her car seat before I could say anything.  "What are you people talking about?" "Nothing" I stammered. She gave me an odd look before shaking her head and driving to school.

Please, God, help me.

...............

 When we arrived at school, I was ecstatic to finally be done with the day I dashed out of the car going towards the entrance.. "At the very least, wait for me." I heard Lydia say . 

"I'm sorry, I'm simply in a rush." My cheeks were cradled by her. "I am quite proud of you, Sira." I grinned both within and externally. I'm overjoyed when someone tells me they're proud of me. And when that someone is her. I drew her into a close hug.

 "I really want to kiss you," I said softly on her shoulder. "Believe me, I want you to," she said as she drew back and looked at me with love in her eyes. 

"I'm going to kiss you in front of the entire fucking school."

 "Is it a challenge you're posing to me?"

 "Yes, Miss," I say. 

"All right, and if you don't kiss me, you have to sleep on the sofa for another week."

 "I accept the challenge."

 "Okay, let's get over with it, I have a surprise for you." she said walking towards where all the teacher's had to be.