CHAPTER 17

" There's nothing to talk about Miss" I said in monotone voice.

 I din't want to hurt her but I was hurt. "I am sorry, Sira" she said. 

"Its okay" I kept it short.

 "Sira" she sighed

 " It's okay Miss, clearly it was my fault. I shouldn't have done any of that sweet gestures towards you, clearly you were feeling uncomfortable with it. I am sorry. You can leave, I don't want anyone in the room I want to be alone." I swear saying these things to her was hurtful, it was breaking my heart saying these things to her, but I had to if this is what she wants I will give it to her. 

She din't say anything and stood up to lean forward, while her thumb was rubbing my hand, to which I moved my hand from her's. I could see she was coming to kiss my forehead so I turned my head indicating she should leave. But she din't and kissed the side of my head lasting for 20 seconds, until I felt something wet on my forehead, she was crying and just like that she left.

............

 2 hours, I am awake for two hours and all I can think about is her and only her. It was 7pm when my door opened and I saw my friends coming on, ahh I just love them. They bought me fucking pizza. 

"AHHH I love you guys to death ya all." I said happily.

 Lila just hugged me tightly "You scared me to death you bitch". I laughed and Aaron came and placed a forehead kiss, he was like a brother to me we had great brother-sister bond. 

Jacob lightly smacked me "Dammm Sira, you have a freaking scar now, you are a freaking badass now, I am jealous" with that he plopped down on chair, pretending to be angry. 

"AWW, sorry bro, next time you can jump in front of me to save me, so you can be a badass too" I said. 

"You guys are freaking weird" Tanya said, when Lila just pretended coughed, indicating something and Tanya just looked shocked. What am I missing. 

"Lila" I said with raising my eye-brows, Jacob was just laughing and Aaron was sweating.

 "Aaron and Tanya are a thing, I found them in locker room doing coochiee coo."

 WHATT.. 

 "Omggg guyss, you guys will be hot couple,awww. You guys have my blessing, and Aaron don't you dare break my sister's heart." I said trying to be angry but nopeee. We all talked for hours until visiting hours are over and they left. 

................

It was 2:45 am to be exact when I heard my phone vibrate, I looked and it was a video oh a house and a man with a gun standing there, but the house it wasn't any house. 

It was her house. 

I jumped of the bed and snatched the IV drip from my hand and ran as fast as I could, and tried calling everyone but no one was picking up, I call Aiden. It keeps on going to fucking voicemail dammit.  

Everything was going on in my mind what if I reach late, what if she is hurt badly, Is she safe right now, What if does something bad and then kill her. No it cant happen right. I ran, ran and ran.

Because I didn't want to waste time, I pushed through automobiles, pedestrians, bicycles, and anything else that came in my way. As I rounded the corner into her neighborhood, I could see her house door open from afar.

Dammit. 

When I came in, I found her lying on the floor, blood streaming from her stomach. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.